your thoughts on Gunwitch method?

Lingham

Don Juan
Reaction score
the animal seduction method

It contradicts some of what is here. But to me it makes absolute sense. The only time I have ever had the balls to ask girls out or approach them is when i entered that "sexual state" and my desire overpowered my stupid social conditioning and over-thinking brain.

And why do *******s and dimwitted ****s get lots of sex? Because they automatically go gunwitch and allow their sexual desires to control their behaviours. A women wants sex and they aggressively create a situation that will allow it. They are either too dimwitted or self-centered to allow social conditioning and self-consciousness to get in the way. So they are successful. And goodfor them!

If you don't know what the "Gunwitch method" is search for it on this forum.

Your thoughts?
D

Last edited:

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I attempted using Gunwitch for the first time last week with this girl at Uni.

bit of background: I used to see her around all the time but had never met her, I'd give her an 8.5 easy. Luckily she was in a computer lab so I sat next to her and ran my normal easy-going, confident, C+F routine. She was responsive enough but another guy c0ckblocked so I left.

Last week I was feeling a little bit tired and annoyed after staying up late doing job applications. As I was walking towards the lab I spotted her in the distance eating something, but as I got closer she seemed to be obviously ignoring my presence. Meh, stuff you too I thought, snubbed her completely and entered the lab.

Sure enough 30 seconds later she enters, looks right at me with a big smile, says Hi and asks how I'm going. It was probably just a sh1t test in the hallway. I don't talk much because she is on the other side of the room and I frankly can't be stuffed.

One hour later I leave the lab and she is in the hallway again eating something. I joked about all the snacking will give her a spare tyre (she's petite). Right away I thought I wanted to fvck her, she looked so cute, but I didn't have the energy to be really fun and C+F. So I thought, "Of course, Gunwitch!"

The topic area was pretty standard, graduate job applications, because we'd both been stressing ourselves over that in the past couple of days (I didn't admit this though!!). However, I closed the distance a little, stood with really straight posture and powerful body language, lowered and "sexified" my voice and best of all, gave intense eye contact!

It was amazing, maybe 90% of the interaction was solid EC, she was really good at holding the gaze. I actually saw her pupils dilate a little bit and stay enlarged. It got to the point where I lost focus on the background because I was looking into her eye so intensely!

At one point she told me she didn't want to apply at the two best consulting firms because it would be way too competitive. I just told her that she needs to be confident and that nobody gets anywhere without confidence. I was in the state, so everything came out really smooth.

But I fvcked up. stupid me didn't try to close the distance, as I was inexperienced using Gunwitch and surprised at the effect it seemed to be having. We 'disconnected' and she said she'd see me later, I'm still kicking myself for not getting the number.

However, she's always in the labs and I will see her again. Hopefully, she's thinking, "I'm horny for this guy, but I can't tell if he likes me or not"

So yeah, Gunwitch is fricking awesome! You just need to manage it better so you remember to continually close the distance and close the deal. Next time I will be better

Lingham

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah closing. Thats what I need to work on. Interesting story though.

soopafly4eva

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by duke007

bit of background: I used to see her around all the time but had never met her, I'd give her an 8.5 easy. Luckily she was in a computer lab so I sat next to her and ran my normal easy-going, confident, C+F routine. She was responsive enough but another guy c0ckblocked so I left.

Last week I was feeling a little bit tired and annoyed after staying up late doing job applications. As I was walking towards the lab I spotted her in the distance eating something, but as I got closer she seemed to be obviously ignoring my presence. Meh, stuff you too I thought, snubbed her completely and entered the lab.

Sure enough 30 seconds later she enters, looks right at me with a big smile, says Hi and asks how I'm going. It was probably just a sh1t test in the hallway. I don't talk much because she is on the other side of the room and I frankly can't be stuffed.

One hour later I leave the lab and she is in the hallway again eating something. I joked about all the snacking will give her a spare tyre (she's petite). Right away I thought I wanted to fvck her, she looked so cute, but I didn't have the energy to be really fun and C+F. So I thought, "Of course, Gunwitch!"

The topic area was pretty standard, graduate job applications, because we'd both been stressing ourselves over that in the past couple of days (I didn't admit this though!!). However, I closed the distance a little, stood with really straight posture and powerful body language, lowered and "sexified" my voice and best of all, gave intense eye contact!

It was amazing, maybe 90% of the interaction was solid EC, she was really good at holding the gaze. I actually saw her pupils dilate a little bit and stay enlarged. It got to the point where I lost focus on the background because I was looking into her eye so intensely!

At one point she told me she didn't want to apply at the two best consulting firms because it would be way too competitive. I just told her that she needs to be confident and that nobody gets anywhere without confidence. I was in the state, so everything came out really smooth.

But I fvcked up. stupid me didn't try to close the distance, as I was inexperienced using Gunwitch and surprised at the effect it seemed to be having. We 'disconnected' and she said she'd see me later, I'm still kicking myself for not getting the number.

However, she's always in the labs and I will see her again. Hopefully, she's thinking, "I'm horny for this guy, but I can't tell if he likes me or not"

So yeah, Gunwitch is fricking awesome! You just need to manage it better so you remember to continually close the distance and close the deal. Next time I will be better
cool story but fucc getting the number - isolate and hit that!

let us know how it goes next time....

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Ive found out that my style is pretty much GWM/BadBoy and yes it works very well...

Be sexual, be forward, take what you want, be very alpha in bodylanguage etc, say what the fvck you want etc.

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally am not a follower of the Gunwitch method. But it is a tried and proven method to work. Remember that your game has to be congruent with who you are. Otherwise you come off as cheesy.

Lingham

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point Amog. I think I will try this but I will also follow the Pook philosphy because I am somewhat like him i think. And it worked for him. mostly i just need to practice.

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried it yesterday evening and the girl asked me if I was tired or sick.

I'm usually like the stand-up comedian guy :( Looks like I need more practice.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I believe you chatted her up to long, the phrase "strike while the irons hot" comes to mind. You couldve taken her back to your pad at that very moment and killed it. Anyway you'll have a another opportunity indefinately.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I've said it before, the "Gunwitch Method" is not a method into itself, it's an emotional-set. (similar to a mindset, but a lot more basic)

The basic 3 tenets are:
-Be horny for her
-Wait for her to be horny for you
-Isolate and sex

What kind of "game" you run on top of that, be it one of the SS methods, soemthing from fastseduction, some kind of Don Juan "C&F", or whatever, you can always have this working at the basic level. The main point to get is that you have to LIKE this girl and WANT to get in her pants when you see her, not be confused or panicked. It's OKAY, and even ENCOURAGED, to want to sex an attractive woman. It shows confidence.

And yes, it works. :)

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LouieVaton Don
I believe you chatted her up to long, the phrase "strike while the irons hot" comes to mind. You couldve taken her back to your pad at that very moment and killed it. Anyway you'll have a another opportunity indefinately.
Yep your right. Pity though that my pad is a house shared with my family and is situated 1 hour away by train.

Although come to think of it some of the project rooms have locks on them, and only a tiny window that be covered by a piece of paper.....

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
i'm bumping this because, for one, i really find that GWM is somewhat my style

and second, i was wondering, has anyone tried to do a series or number of approaches, only applying GWM? like doing 50 or so approaches, only going for the f*close, and seriously only going for the number as an emergency or last resort?

would anyone be interested in attempting something like this with me?

reason is, i'm thinking the more chicks i can get with, it will make more women attracted to me...i know that sounds stupid, but i'm pretty sure you all know what i mean, when you have a girl with you...girls are just more into you

my objective would be to get as many fvck buddies as humanly possible.

any takers? suggestions?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends. If you are trying to escalate attraction that's already there, it's a good approach to flirting. If, however, you are using it to seduce women or use it against women who aren't interested, it's out of order.

I must also add, I really dislike it's chauvinistic and somewhat primitive style. I prefer a more classy approach as it = more classy women.

Android

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a Don Juan newbie, the Gunwitch method is the primary course I've studied so far. A lot of the philosophy behind it has always been in my mind, but I've almost always been too afraid and/or lazy to use it.

Usually I am a quiet, anti-social fellow, but I wanna ram some hotties like most men do. I've known that this girl at work has been, at the very least, interested in me for quite a while and recently invited me to a gathering. She's prolly an hb6, nothing fancy, but I know she's a good girl. Anyways, when I met up with her I tried to use the Gunwitch, tried to get her isolated, and I failed. I drove home, but had to run a quarter mile at the speed of light first - I was rather frustrated.

But I didn't really give up hope. I knew I'd have more chances at other social gatherings, so I figured I'd give her a break and work the other crops. I saw her the next day and didn't bother saying anything. She didn't seem pleased, but that's her problem. I worked on some other girls and found that I flowed into my sexual state much easier.

It seemed to work somehow. I'm definitely a beginner, so I obviously didn't have sex at all or anything (I am a loser after all). But I definitely think I've set up some good groundwork with a hot as hell hb8 with a fantastic rump, as well as others.

Getting closer to the goal of scoring a hb, I've just become more and more frustrated. I think this is a good thing. (Lol, I've also cut back on masturbation, although I've had to get it done after trying my plays on these girls. ) My aggressiveness towards women and sex continues to progress, and hopefully I will actually have sex for once.

I think the Gunwitch method makes sense, and that's why it has had the impact it has. It really is aimed at guys like me, raised by our mums, having the utmost respect for women pounded into our brains. Of course, all that forced respect and frustration just made me hate women. With the Gunwitch method, I still look at women like people, but I also look at them as an object - as an object of my desire. Not just an imaginary desire in my mind, but a desire that drives me forward, feeding me, forcing me on.

I intend to take a woman or two - and I will.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I read this and it pains me. Maybe I just don't understand it. But I'll try anyways, for your sake.

Ok now, you obviously had enough "courage" to approach this girl and talk to her. You say things went well, so I'll take your word for it. But once you get to that point where you feel things were going well and you knew you were about to leave or she was about to leave, you just let it go. You drop the ball that was in your hands.

Asking for the number would have been the next most natural thing to do, but you didn't. Let's dissect this a second:

1) You saw a girl that caught your eye--natural, check.

2) You went over and approached her--natural, check.

3) You had a decent conversations (and things didn't bomb out for you)--natural, check.

4) You had yourself ready to ask for the number but chumped out--not natural, nothing...

You did everything you could have but didn't go for the kill. Not meaning to single you out specifically, but that just doesn't make sense man. Why wouldn't she give it to you? Did you give her a reason where you felt she wouldn't give it to you? Did you fear the rejection if she didn't?

Those are the questions you need to ask yourself. Until you get past those points, you won't make any progress. You need to get past whatever it was that was holding you back.

thecraftylefty

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its bull****, I see no corelation between my behavior and how much I jack off. I have sex numerous times a day and also jack off almost every day, on top of that I train everyday and am generally very active.

Its all in your mind. Gunwitch = Placebo