Your new Self-Improvement Sheet....provided by yours truly. ;)

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys (and you girls;))

Got a little something for you. A new sheet! :D This is the beta sheet, and I might make a few changes to it, but here it is. if you'd like, post your sheets up here, and let's compare. :D

Self Improvement
By Silver Sonnet

(Delete my text and replace it with your objectives after)

Physically
(Anything to do with looking better. Clothing style, accessories, physical fitness, BMI, clear skin, tans, etc.)

Mentally
(Anything to do with your mentality. Your personality traits, whether you’re a calm, laid back person, or a fun, bubbly crazy person)

Intellectually
(Anything to do with how clever you are. Whether you read a lot, your up to date with the worldly news)

Financially
(Anything to do with your finances. If you have a lot of cash, whether you invest wisely, whether your saving for specific things cleverly, etc)

Socially
(How your social status is, how often do you go out on a week? Do you get invited out a lot? How do you friends/acquaintances see you?)

Emotionally
(Are you secure, do you know that you are the great catch? Can you take criticism easily, and if it’s true, work to improve on that area? Can you be humble, wise and respect other people’s opinions/views?)

Spiritually
(Are you open to new ideas, the possibility of life after death, etc? Are you optimistic in life? Are you close to others, do you help people in need?)

Career Development
(Are you where you want to be right now? Do you know what you want to be? Do you have the knowledge, the desire, the DRIVE to get to where you want to be? Or are you a mouse, a loser, a nobody? You choose.)

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Here's an idea for you to incorporate. You sheet is a great start but maybe look at developing something more indepth for the people out there that want to make detailed plans to achieve the goals outlined in the sheet.

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate the effort, but your sheet is pretty vague.

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lads, it's up to you to fill in the blanks. I dont know you, I dont know what your good or bad in. It's a BETA template, you improve on it. After all, we wont all have the same sheet. Adapt it to your own needs.
Peace.