Your most ridiculous fear with women

Starriol

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is to share our worst fears, the most stupid and irrational ones, when approaching a woman we don’t know.
All those stupid ideas that come into your mind before you approach.
The idea is that we see we are not alone with this.

Come one, share the goodies with me!

I’m gonna throw my armor away and start first.

Sometimes I think “What if she thinks I’m some kind of stalker freak and uses a pepper gun on my face?”

“What if she slaps me after she hears something she doesn’t like?”

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno about you - but i'm **** scared of those bodybuilder women. The idea of a women who can kick my ass and/or break every bone in my body keeps me awake at night...

oscarxp25

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if I run out of ideas to talk about and she walks away!

What if just because I do not look like all the 6ft macho guys, she just laughs

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fear that my pen-is is too big.....
haha, j/k.
My only real fear now is that I will run out of things to say and screw it up. Usually I am really good at ending the interaction when this happens, but sometimes I am forced to resign before I have gotten as far as I would like.

LIME!

Don Juan
Reaction score
She has an STD or she will regret sex and accuse me of rape. Or she'll poke a hole in my condom to stick me with child support. I don't know if these are irrational fears though.

I maintain that all fears of marriage are rational. It should be avoided like the plague.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STD'S! I am sooooooo freaked out by STD's, i no longer have one night stands.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before approaching a woman I always prod her in the pubic area with a couple of fingers to make sure she is infact a woman.

One bad apple ruined it for the rest of you girls.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That obesity in women will become even more rampant here in the states. So much so that it will actually become a fad and dating overweight women will become the "in thing."

Hey, you said post them even if they're irrational. It may not be probable but anything is possible.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That she will

just uses the s**t outta me.
That I will meet an emotionally sadistic woman who takes pleasure in batting me around. Who will take me as far I will allow her and then she just squashes me.

I know, a real DJ would not allow anything to get THAT far, but it happens....:mad:

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, STDs scare me too. I am scared not only of getting them from sex, but from oral too... it sucks that fu-cking who-res have spread these things so badly and our generation has to deal with it.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well getting that out of the way....

The truth is i am afraid that everyone i even THINK about approaching will laugh in my face......

on the outside all my friends see me as a Confident
GUY

But on the inside i fear that every girl is out of my league...even the ones who like me!!!

i'm working on this

:cool: <----that's what you think...im really scared sh*tless behind these glasses.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this one especially for club pickups or pickups in crowded places: that she will not be content to just laugh in my face, but will go our of her way to make sure that she tells everyone that I tried to pick her up and embarass me in front of everyone.

Schlep

Don Juan
Reaction score
My biggest fear is the cold approach. If I'm next to someone in line, in a class with them, whatever, I'm great. It's when I'm put in the situation of, she's over there, and I'm over here...approach her. Yeah, that's when I get nervous.

Oh, and I'm also scared of radical feminists. Those *****es are nuts. :woo:

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm scared that one day I'm going to pull down the panties and find a suprise of the 'weiner' kind. Like a Kinder suprise egg, except not a good suprise.

This fear will probably resurface if I ever take a trip down to Brazil. :woo:

homi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lebRambo
this one especially for club pickups or pickups in crowded places: that she will not be content to just laugh in my face, but will go our of her way to make sure that she tells everyone that I tried to pick her up and embarass me in front of everyone.

this is something i also face, in reality its much worse in my imagination than it ever is in real life, but i always get carried away with the possibilities in my mind

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screwing up so badly that I look like a total dork.
Screwing up so badly that the woman gets creeped out.
Screwing up so badly that the woman thinks I'm trying to rape her.
Accidentally hitting on a taken woman and getting my ass kicked by her boyfriend and his lackeys.
Getting my ass kicked by any guy who doesn't want the competition.

Above all, not enjoying the experience fully; the last thing I want in my life is more work.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fears?...hmm..."The look."

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
That obesity in women will become even more rampant here in the states. So much so that it will actually become a fad and dating overweight women will become the "in thing."

Hey, you said post them even if they're irrational. It may not be probable but anything is possible.

That's hardly irrational when it's pretty probable.

people are fat, getting fatter, claim they care but really don't.

it won't be an "in thing" to date overweight women because if 95% are fat then there's no one else to date and thus becomes the norm.

I'm sooo sick of hearing girls say "i'm fat :( :( :(" and then go binge drinking and putting sour creme on everything they eat.

--

my main fear is people overhearing what i'm saying. i don't mind so much what the person/girl thinks but i hate being overhead by others that my conversation isn't intended for.. .. oh well.

Wubbman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm scared of coming on too hard and them getting creeped out (its happened in the distant past :( ).

I'm also scared of getting married and having the girl balloon up. I was in a video store last week and saw a skinny little guy walking around with a huge woman. Back home, too, there was a skinny littel guy that would push a woman around in a wheel chair who was so big she couldn't walk, all the while followed by several children. :woo: