Your Goals and "perfect girl"

rswarren

Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided that we all need a little motivation in order to get out there and improve our lives.

I want to make this thread as a place where people can list their goals for attending this site and a place where they can describe their perfect mate... looks and personality.

It must be something more then bang alot of HB's

Ill start first

Goals : Be able to talk to girls regardless of looks confidently / effictively. To be able to go up to a girl I like and # close her like its not big deal and not have to amp myself up for it. To be able to effectively get girls on dates and weed them out into the one's I like and have a meanigful relationship with them.

I personally do not like ONS. I take them as they come but I would much rather have a relationship. ( personal thing).

My perfect Girl

As there is not such thing as perfect. I think its a good idea to write down the ideal girl for you in order to know what your working for.

Nice long straightened hair. ( no preference on color)
Nice complexion
Tan body
Size C or D tits
Nice ass.. a lil smaller then Jlo
Dresses nice..
A virgin ( I know I know)
beautiful eyes
white teeth and nice full lips
pierced tounge and belly button ring
soft sensual voice
Long tan legs

Personality:
Somewhat conservative
Nice to all
LOYAL
Not jealous
sweet

Imagine if you dont start djing right now. In 9 months from now you meet this girl. Your dream girl, but you **** it up cuz your still an afc. That should be enough motivation for all of us !!

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My perfect Girl

As there is not such thing as perfect. I think its a good idea to write down the ideal girl for you in order to know what your working for.

Nice long straightened hair. ( no preference on color)
Nice complexion
Tan body
Size C or D tits
Nice ass.. a lil smaller then Jlo
Dresses nice..
A virgin ( I know I know)
beautiful eyes
white teeth and nice full lips
pierced tounge and belly button ring
soft sensual voice
Long tan legs

Personality:
Somewhat conservative
Nice to all
LOYAL
Not jealous
sweet

>>> At least you're not asking for much. ;) Well, might as well aim high, right?? I suppose w/the right moves, provided you're a good looking enough guy yourself, you'll be able to get at least some of those qualities you're looking for. Or if all else fails and if you've got tons of ca$h to blow too man, you can always take those specs of yours to http://realdoll.com/ and just order her.
:p

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
This is good, write your goals down, put them in writing, awesome. Tell me this buddy, how are you going to accomplish them? I have been promoting SS ever since trying it, it works for me, you should try it, its easy as hell to me and for me. And for the women I bang, too, lol.