Your experiences dating religious girls?

garfield

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl in front of my college campus and we hit it off pretty well. We talked for a while and eventually I found out she is a Jehovah Witness. I am wondering if this will affect my chances of dating her because I dont believe in anything. She is really into me and she gave me her number so I will try to set up a date soon. What are your guys experiences with dating religious girls and is it worth it? Shes an 8 in looks and 9 in personality.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated an evangelical Christian virgin. Ended up totally f*cking up her life: she worked for the church and had to quit to continue dating me, lost most of her friends, ended up having a major existential crisis because her faith was her whole life and became a non-believer over the course of three years dating me. She ended up resenting me quite a bit. Very messy breakup. Loads of drama.

Who knows how it would go for you... But know that she won't be giving it up easy. If you're like me you'll be stubborn enough to stick with it for the sake of the challenge. But for all the bull**** it will cause you before and after, not to mention what you're doing to her life, you gotta ask yourself if it's worth it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The JW crowd is pretty cultish. They tend to be an extreme group, even among the religious population.

You could probably fvck her easily if you let them think they are converting you. That is a much higher percentage approach than trying to divorce her from her cult.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wont let you hit it. Not until you're married. Yeah and Jehova's Witnesses are space cadets anyway. Waaaaaay out there.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but you ruined the poor girls life so now she's gotta get right with the big man upstairs haha. She'll probably become a nun

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she's dissatisfied with the religion, she's most likely being friendly toward you in hopes that she will convert you. Do not convert. Do not attempt to date her. You will only get lead down a path of misery.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat girls, religious girls, it's always the same response - I'd rather go on a date with my right hand.

There are plenty of non religious girls who are DTF.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Now, just because a girl goes to church, or what ever service the particular religion has, doesn't mean she won't put out.

There are sluts at church, temple, or where ever.

I grew up going to church, youth group, bible camp, awana, ect.

I had a girl call me once (shes fat now) and asked if if I was going to youth group that night. I said no. Then she asked me if I want to go down in the nursery, in the basement and "fool around".

And this is when I was 14, so was she. All I did was tease her and her friend.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, those girls were the most sluttish and fvcked up around me. When I was in school the school sluts were the most religious. When it comes to my friends, the most religious ones are the most fvcked less trust worthy. They lie the most, and drink the most.

The non religious girls were not as fvcked up as the religious ones I've messed with.