Gen Z TradCon Brett Cooper Gets Engagement Ring from Boyfriend

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brett Cooper is a 22 year old conservative female with a YouTube channel. Her channel, The Comments Section with Brett Cooper is produced by Ben Shapiro's Daily Wire brand. She has 884,000 Instagram followers and 3.57 million YouTube subscribers.

She received an engagement ring from her boyfriend. It's unclear if her boyfriend is a Chad or a Normie because she doesn't show his face. He does seem like he's 6'0"+ and muscular.

It's somewhat unusual for a 22 year old woman to get engaged today.

She seems to be the polar opposite of Charissa Thompson, a 41 year old twice divorced childless female who likes to party.

Discuss....

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick of this *****. Controlled opposition and gets WAY too much attention. She is not cute and she doesn't know **** about men.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's somewhat unusual for a 22 year old woman to get engaged today
I think many of the good women get engaged at a young age. They're family oriented, and don't feel the need to spend their prime fertile years wh0ring around.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick of this *****. Controlled opposition and gets WAY too much attention. She is not cute and she doesn't know **** about men.
If she's so "trad", why does she go around with a man's first name?

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buying a ring feeds entitlement. Trad culture is gonna go down hard in my opinion.

We are not in the trad world, it is just entitltement. A ring dont mean anything a woman can still cheat or take it off, it just becomes an entitlement thing, to show off their friends, or here on YT.

Also, Lauren whats-her-face was super trad didnt she married and divorced.

Its just dumb larping by degens.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lauren whats-her-face was super trad didnt she married and divorced.
Lauren Southern. You are correct. She is divorced.

If she's so "trad", why does she go around with a man's first name?
That's her parents' fault for naming her Brett. She could have changed her first name to something more feminine. Changing a name is a pain to do.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lauren Southern. You are correct. She is divorced.

That's her parents' fault for naming her Brett. She could have changed her first name to something more feminine. Changing a name is a pain to do.
Have to disagree, she could quite easily go by her middle name or a nickname. If my parents named me Sue I certainly wouldn't go by that.

From her wiki, she's from LA, has acting experience and a degree in Business. Hmm...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My son will propose to his gf within the next year I expect. She’ll be 22, conservative and family oriented.

My 18yo daughter is also in a LTR going on 3 years. They live together and are likely to marry.

I know other trad/con young couples. It’s a conscious choice better quality women make. That’s been true for generations.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know other trad/con young couples. It’s a conscious choice better quality women make. That’s been true for generations.
Most of the people I've known have gotten married for the first time in their late 20s - mid 30s.

Median/average ages at first weddings have been increasing for the last 50-60 years.

That's why a 22 year old getting an engagement ring is a story now. The typical woman is closer to 26-31 when she gets her first engagement ring.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like click bait. If she is so excited about the engagement, why is the guy’s identity a secret? Women love to brag to other women about what they have. Majority of their lives is spent flexing on other women they are in competition with.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly is the purpose of this thread? To discuss another attention wh0re?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like click bait.
People like her live off of click bait. Her channel is a combination of commentary on political/economic events and cultural/dating topics. She has had some episodes where she said some redpill-ish type things.

If she is so excited about the engagement, why is the guy’s identity a secret?
She wants to keep her own private life as private as possible. Her fiancé also doesn't want to be a public figure.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I´ve seen a few of her youtube shorts in my feed here and there and she always struck be as chill girl. If she´s happy, Im happy for her.

Reaction score
She's a "trad-con influencer"...

BUT...

1. She has a manly name
2. She's a failed actor (no doubt she drank plenty of studio exec zinc)
3. She went to college and...
4. Joined a sorority (zinc alloy from the football team there)
5. She has a job, and not even a well-paying one
6. She is all over social media trying to get attention from thirsty simps
7. She is "soooo happy" to get engaged, but never mentioned any relationship
8. She's been exposed as a grifter multiple times

I'll be laughing at the cuck who tried 2 wife her up when they get to divorce court, if they even make it that far.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buying a ring feeds entitlement. Trad culture is gonna go down hard in my opinion.

We are not in the trad world, it is just entitltement. A ring dont mean anything a woman can still cheat or take it off, it just becomes an entitlement thing, to show off their friends, or here on YT.

Also, Lauren whats-her-face was super trad didnt she married and divorced.

Its just dumb larping by degens.
With the way the economy is going, hyperinflation, erosion of the middle class etc. I think "Trad Culture" will make a major comeback, things are about to get real not just in the states but the world. When gas goes up to $7-$10 a gallon and people can't afford rent. I think there is gonna be a majority of people that are gonna look to take relationships seriously sort of like they did in the 08 recission

Just my opinon