Young girl risk

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello veterans

I am a 39 year old guy and am dating a 19 year old girl over the net.
She wanted to meet me one mouth ago but I was afraid and I end up
not to going to the dating

Now we are gonna set up a meeting again

It's one hour flight from to her city

My question is to the experienced guys:

Though she is over 18 years old, what should be the legal risks
of have sex with such a young girl ?

If you were me, would you go to such a date ?

Thanks

Mustache

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though she is over 18 years old, what should be the legal risks
of have sex with such a young girl ?
She's over the age of consent and legally allowed to have sex, so there are no obvious legal risks that I can see. However, IF she were to cry rape (for some fvcked up reason) then a jury might be more inclined to believe her due to the age gap.

TBH, I don't really see much of a problem (especially from a legal perspective)

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop the legality for a second... How willing are you to mess with a girl that's young enough to be your daughter? Now, I'm not questioning your morals, it's just that, in my honest opinion, you could easily snatch a more experienced WOMAN (say, age 25-29) and have less problems in life... She's a sophomore in college, I guess? What in the world can you have in common? I'm having problems with an inexperienced 18-year-old right now my friend, and I'm weighing out the benefits of dating her. AND I'm only 22... Go figure.
Respect.

Reaction score
In USA, sex is allowed only if you're over 18???? WTF? In our country, the border is 15 years and it's considered to be lowered by another year... someone explain pls

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dark Haired Alpha said:
In USA, sex is allowed only if you're over 18???? WTF? In our country, the border is 15 years and it's considered to be lowered by another year... someone explain pls
In the UK it's 16. No idea about the U.S tbh.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
In the UK it's 16. No idea about the U.S tbh.
Yes, here in the U.S. the age of consent is 18 years of age.

Our forefathers were Puritans for chrissakes, bear with us! :rockon:

Reaction score
insidious said:
Yes, here in the U.S. the age of consent is 18 years of age.
:eek:

I'm shocked, that must svck big time. The fact itselft that you can drive car, drink, gamble, vote etc. only if you are over 21 in USA shocked me.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would tap that ass. SO what if shes young. Shes legal. As long as she KNOWS your age and is cool with it.

The only possible legality is rape and incest which i think is not an issue.....

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with doing a 19 year old. Who cares what other people think? All the other guys your age will envy you.

...but that isn't my concern.

It's one hour flight from to her city
So, you're flying out to meet her? Why are you spending the money on a plane ticket to meet one woman? There are tons of them in your area!

The internet helps people hide behind their insecurities. A guy doesn't have to worry about saying something stupid because he can proof-read his message before he sends it. He also doesn't have to see her reactions to the things he says, which makes rejection much easier.

However, when you get off the internet and into the real world, there's no backspace key, and no "close window" button. Everything is in real-time. You're going to have the same problems (nervousness, insecurity) that caused you to meet women through the internet instead of meeting them in the real world.

You're much better off getting practice approaching, meeting, and spending time with women in real life. When you do this enough, you eliminate your insecurities and become comfortable around women. The internet is a good way to sarge women when it's inconvenient to go out (eg. when watching your child, stores are closed, etc).

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
Swampwiz

I am sure she is 19, she is not minor and she lives alone

The problem is that though she is over 18 and am still afraid of have problems

She is falling in love in the internet

My fear is that after we have sex, she regret and then try to do something against me

I wonder that the place where I met her would help me

My idea was to meet her into a hotel room rather than her home because
there would be witnesses that would know that she agreed to go to my room

What do you experient guys think ?

Mustache

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say forget about it. Its kind of creepy, especially being an internet hookup...I'd say aim for chicks in there late 20's. I just dont see anything good coming from this...(the voice of reason):down:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about instead you buy a big van with no windows and cruise by the playground with candy.

But as for your idea.
It's creepy ass ****, but it's legal so do want you want to do.

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She must be some loser to date someone 20 years older or this entire thing is a joke.

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are very expert
As I can see it's a very controversial issue when it comes
to go or not to go to this meeting

But the question is:

Suppose that you were me and you went to that dating
What cautions would you take to ged rid of legal problems ?
I had few girl friends in my life and don't have a clue on how to deal
with this situation

Mustache

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no legal expert. Just some thoughts: if you are flying over there just to have sex, then you might as well go to a well-respected brothel. No risk of complications. If you wan to start a relationship with this girl, then know that long-distance relationships are very difficult to maintain (I have done it once, never again). One of you must be willing to move, otherwise forget it and find a nice woman in your town.

I hope you have photos of this person? Please tell us it is not a blind hook-up, at least. You may be in luck become some girls do genuinely like and get sexually attracted to older men, say 40+. If that is they case, then good luck and enjoy it.

What I am saying is, if there are problems, you going over just for sex looks worse than going over to start a relationship. I mean, you're not going straight to her hotel room before meeting for dinner, surely? I think once you get there, be smooth and charming. Do not jump into bed immediately unless things 'click' and you're both too horny to do anything else, heh heh.

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you Boschy, I think you gave the answer to my question

Boschy said:
I think once you get there, be smooth and charming. Do not jump into bed immediately unless things 'click' and you're both too horny to do anything else, heh heh.
By your words I understood that being smooth and charming and wait for she to become too horny will drastically reduce the chances of she to regret in the morning.

However if hurry up and she makes sex because she feels in the obligation because I came from too far, may cause she to be very regreted in the morning and try do something to fvck me

I am right ?

About your questions, yes she is cute, I have several pictures of her
and I am not sure whether I want only one dating or a long term relationship

Mustache

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Dude your ****en nasty she is only 19 years old and your 39 years old.Its 20 year difference!Your old enough to be that girl's dad and inmatter of fact I bet your the same age as her dad.If you lived near me I would report you to the police she is too young to be dating you,man I hope you get locked up your a nasty man.

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
Dude your ****en nasty she is only 19 years old and your 39 years old.Its 20 year difference!Your old enough to be that girl's dad and inmatter of fact I bet your the same age as her dad.If you lived near me I would report you to the police she is too young to be dating you,man I hope you get locked up your a nasty man.
DreamX
I will consider your opinion
It look likes you can scan within my worst nightmares

But let me know:Which legal arguments would you use to take me under arrest ?

Mustache