You think Loveshack is bad? THIS IS 10 TIMES WORSE

The Motivator

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.theattractionforums.com/

Ah yes, a bunch of ugly creepy nerds following Mystery Method and failing

and how do they get help? they keep considering everything a success and misconstruing rejection as interest

they had some threads where a girl told a guy "you are ugly, **** off!" and the guy posted on the forum and said "you guys think thats a shyt test? help me think of a good comeback, maybe a neg?"

HAHAHHAHAHA

enjoy, a much creepier weirder funnier place than Loveshack ever was

ah yes, and stupid opinion openers and fake stories.......men are better off being feminized pvssies like they are on Loveshack than being fake-azzed robots running around creeping the hell out of women

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59401

They are selling everything that the sheep will buy, from 'boot camps' to 'phone consults.' They actually get loser guys to pay them to talk on the phone to them.
i checked that website out a couple weeks ago.

this is one of the things that i dont like abou it. they DO seem to sale sale sale.

but the biggest issue that i dont really like about that forum is they ONLY seem to spend time on women. of course im not saying learning how to pick up women is a bad thing, but there really isnt a concern on being a better MAN.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Motivator said:
http://www.theattractionforums.com/

Ah yes, a bunch of ugly creepy nerds following Mystery Method and failing

and how do they get help? they keep considering everything a success and misconstruing rejection as interest

they had some threads where a girl told a guy "you are ugly, **** off!" and the guy posted on the forum and said "you guys think thats a shyt test? help me think of a good comeback, maybe a neg?"

HAHAHHAHAHA

enjoy, a much creepier weirder funnier place than Loveshack ever was

ah yes, and stupid opinion openers and fake stories.......men are better off being feminized pvssies like they are on Loveshack than being fake-azzed robots running around creeping the hell out of women
The moderators there are complete a$$holes.

It's like a dictatorship on there. If you say anything against the MM then you get banned.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
The moderators there are complete a$$holes.

It's like a dictatorship on there. If you say anything against the MM then you get banned.
Thats becuase they are promoting a product and don't want any negativity bringing down their potential sales. Its pretty straight forward. The best way to combat that, is through PMs to newbys and telling them about this site instead of a full frontal attack ala LS.

Reaction score
WTH is wrong with LS?... I was a member there...one of the mods I didn't get along with, but otherwise it was cool being co-ed... I liked picking on and flirting with the girls on there.... Basicly Why not improve this forum instead of bashing other ones..

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol at the bashing Zan. I'm not a member but I did browse it for a little while and it didn't see too bad. Hm

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Thats becuase they are promoting a product and don't want any negativity bringing down their potential sales. Its pretty straight forward. The best way to combat that, is through PMs to newbys and telling them about this site instead of a full frontal attack ala LS.
Did someone say full frontal attack?!? What's our battle plans here?

The sosuave rebellion. I do believe I hear bagpipes...

SalParadise

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the things that I will always like about SoSuave... you can't argue with the fact that the best resources are free and always have been free.

It's mildly vexing that there are people who will skip stuff like 'The DJ Bible' and 'Book of Pook' and 'Weapons of Mass Seduction' in favour of a hardback book of The Mystery Method, or a phone consultation with a rapist in LA, and only because it costs more, but somewhere down the line they will learn that value is not the same thing as price. I mean, look at the fact that the classics of literature are out of copyright and freely available from multiple sources! And a lot of Dario Argento's films are public domain. I rest my case.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had the money I would like to take a bootcamp. I don't see anything wrong with that. It would be a good way to make your progress a bit faster and get some experiance. Of course you don't need it, it just would fastrack things imo.