"You should give average girls a chance."

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never really understood the phrase "You should give average girls a chance." Why is the world pressuring me to give average girls a free ticket? Average guys don't ever get a chance with women.

In the immortal words of Dr Kelso Licensed Hetero, "Slaggie, if you want to get people's attention, you've got to get more aggressive or more attractive. Pick one."

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple, average girls are still girls and by default they have pussies. Don't tell me that having sex with an average girl is worse than not having sex.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks arent everything. Sure, it is nice to have a hot girlfriend. But, average girls are great too. To me looks do matter in a woman but, not quite the top. She has to have a good personality, fun to hang out with, and natural to her woman nature.

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would prefer to date a girl who is a 6 with looks but 9 in personality than 9 in looks and 6 in personality. Hard to describe why but I just find who the girl is more attractive.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not give them a chance? One night is a chance, right? :p

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
I never really understood the phrase "You should give average girls a chance." Why is the world pressuring me to give average girls a free ticket? Average guys don't ever get a chance with women.

In the immortal words of Dr Kelso Licensed Hetero, "Slaggie, if you want to get people's attention, you've got to get more aggressive or more attractive. Pick one."
The world is pressuring you? hmm. maybe they are trying to tell you something. Anwser this..what do you have right now? Do you have a bunch of 9's and 10s your spinning plates on? Do you have absolutely nothing? Maybe an average girl is what you need to get started if you have nothing going.

Nothing wrong with average girls. Most guys on here are average looking at best so they shouldn't be too picky. Especially to get started. Sometimes you need a starter girl that you are not intimidated by to get your feet wet and see how the game/a relationship works all the way through. Plus it gives you confidence knowing that someone wants you. If one wants you then more do. Also its a good place to start branch swinging. I for one recommend and average or less than average "starter girl" .

For the virgins here and those with little to no relationship experience, average girls is what they should be shooting for to get their feet wet. But if they can pull a 9 or 10 they should go for that too. Get a wide range of experiences...try it and learn for yourself.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason I am not getting any right now is because I am living in near total seclusion. The only women around here are fat, frumpy losers. But that is besides the point, I am ok with living alone right now and not getting any right now because in about a month, I'll be on the road again and getting my pick of HB 9's.

I honestly want a girl that is 9 in looks and 9 in personality. Maybe that girl doesn't exist, but I will never settle for a girl.

I know this is hard to believe, but me and a few of my friends that I've talked to agree, if you sleep with a girl you aren't attracted to, afterward you feel dirty, like a *****.

Edit: I think just for ****s and giggles whenever I get a chance, I'll give women the same crappy advice they've been giving us.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
I know this is hard to believe, but me and a few of my friends that I've talked to agree, if you sleep with a girl you aren't attracted to, afterward you feel dirty, like a *****.
Average does not mean fat and frumpy. Average doesn't mean unattractive. Nobody said go do a fugy. You mean you've never seen a cute average girl you were attracted to?

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate that

If a girl has average looks, she expects to (without becoming more aggressive/outgoing) be pursued like she's a 9 or a 10? What a crock!

Again, 'average' is relative (I'm big into unconventional beauty) but come on.

L.A. Tripp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Average is indeed in the eye of the beholder. There are those hollywood type girls that most guys would consider 10's, which I consider maybe 8's, or even such as Pam Anderson, who USED to be hot, but these days isn't even average to me. Then there are the ones that are more natural beauty that I consider HOT.

Sure, what guy DOESN'T want a 9 in looks and a 9 in personality, but just as with that being a RARE thing to be found in a GUY (it's true and you know it), it's also a rare thing to be found in a girl.

With that said, sometimes the 10's give worse sex than a 7 or 8 will, because the 10 figures she can get by on her looks alone and keep you, whereas the 7 or 8 figures she needs to do extra to keep you, so she works harder to satisfy you.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Average does not mean fat and frumpy. Average doesn't mean unattractive. Nobody said go do a fugy. You mean you've never seen a cute average girl you were attracted to?
You've obviously never been to my home town.

Maxwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Average girls can be useful target practice, but they get no free pass from me; I treat them as they are. Until the day there are no more above average girls left, they don't make the grade for anything other than "lab rat" or "platonic friend" status.
The Great Catch does not settle for stale leftovers.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
You've obviously never been to my home town.
You're either posting in the wrong forum (right forum being high school forum), or you don't realize larger cities are adjacent to your small one. (I live in Arkansas and even we have a large city here, aka Little Rock).

If the former, just be patient- you'll graduate soon and can move to a bigger city. If the latter, did you ever consider moving or driving to the big city near you on your day off? :confused:

There's not a big city in America that doesn't have hotties.

More on point, I am friends with this one guy who needed to for years to give "average girls" a chance. This was because he was about 4'10", and a "4" on a looks scale. This guy, i kid you not, would hit on only 8's or better. I had to give him credit for trying, but he crashed and burned over and over. I had to witness this a couple times once and I felt so bad for him.

To my surprise, he eventually ended up marrying a rather cute looking woman! Guess persistence paid off!

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Average does not mean fat and frumpy.
The average American woman is 5'4" and 164 pounds. That's a fattie.

L.A. Tripp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
The average American woman is 5'4" and 164 pounds. That's a fattie.
They are not all like that, I assure you. In fact, both women I'm involved with are built better than that.

What are Aussie women like, if they aren't built this way?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those two of yours aren't average then. The stats I got are from your researchers. You can search Google for the height & weight of the average American woman.

Average Aussie women? They're a little better, but not much. Australia is 2nd, just behind America in the league of the fattest nations.

L.A. Tripp

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, these two definitely aren't average, lol.

Fattest nations, eh? Well, I believe America would be considered the fattest, considering how most people here eat, but fattest nations? I wonder where Europe ranks in that? lol

ac3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that 164lb and 5'4 is the true average weight/height of women.

Do not believe the media or what pua gurus tell you that you are gonna get a 6ft tall hot blonde super model. Only 1% of guys are ever gonna do that and chances are, it ain't you if you are reading online how to get laid.

So like the original poster said, go for some girls who are actually going to like you back and be interested in you.