You know what I need, videos of people macking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, that's definitely what I need, you see, I'm really insecure about my posture, I'm not sure how a confident person walks, sits or stands. I've searched a few articles on this sort of thing, but I when I try the techniques, they feel uncomfortable and they don't feel natural. I think if I got a few vids of people macking or a couple of movies that show or pics that show people with good posture, that would really help me improve and become more confident in my posture. For movies, I'm basically looking for FREE clips not full movies of people macking, pics of people with good posture would also help me improve.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, i can honestly say im almost speechless. Stop making excuses.

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper
Yeah, that's definitely what I need, you see, I'm really insecure about my posture, I'm not sure how a confident person walks, sits or stands. I've searched a few articles on this sort of thing, but I when I try the techniques, they feel uncomfortable and they don't feel natural. I think if I got a few vids of people macking or a couple of movies that show or pics that show people with good posture, that would really help me improve and become more confident in my posture. For movies, I'm basically looking for FREE clips not full movies of people macking, pics of people with good posture would also help me improve.
Alright here's a good time to recommend Fight Club. Watch how Tyler moves.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Wow, i can honestly say im almost speechless. Stop making excuses.
By saying this, you're saying that a guy with bad posture, a guy who slouches, doesn't stand up straight, walks awkwardly can get the ladies? I don't know how it is where you live, but around here they don't.
Besides, get out of here with that excuse crap, I have a bad posture and I want to improve it, that's all there is.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VIper.. u should post a picture of ur self to show us what u look like sence u always tell us u got it so bad.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phat
VIper.. u should post a picture of ur self to show us what u look like sence u always tell us u got it so bad.
Agree..........I still havent seen fight club..i gotta rent that when i have time

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch hitch...or just watch the players of ur school and how they walk talk and act around gurls.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well of course its going to feel uncomfortable and strange when you first start doing it, thats because you are not used to walking that way. Ignore that, and just do it anyway. After a while you will get used to walking straighter and more confidently, but it will definitely seem weird to start with. Thats a god sign, it means your posture has changed a lot.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By saying this, you're saying that a guy with bad posture, a guy who slouches, doesn't stand up straight, walks awkwardly can get the ladies? I don't know how it is where you live, but around here they don't.
Besides, get out of here with that excuse crap, I have a bad posture and I want to improve it, that's all there is.
Ok quasimoto, stand the fu*k up straight. Its really not that hard. If you could admit youre denial about how you make stupid excuses like a punk bit*ch, everything would be a lot easier for you.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper.. it sounds like your not TRYING to do anyting to improve your self. Your making it sound like that your a mentally challenged retarted nub cake. If your so bad lookin or all this other stuff you claim to be then POST a picture of your self.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heres a picture for you
:)
----
/\

Now thats a DJ.. and as for your back,
it should look like this:

|

End of disscussion.

GateKeeper

Don Juan
Reaction score
VIPER: "By saying this, you're saying that a guy with bad posture, a guy who slouches, doesn't stand up straight, walks awkwardly can get the ladies?

ME: By saying this, you already know what to improve. Stop slouching, stand up straight, walk one foot in front of the other.

MORE INDEPTH INFORMATION ABOUT WALKING I NEVER IMAGINED I WOULD BE DISPENSING

THE GATEKEEPER WALK
Insert one hand into pocket of pants on same side. Swing opposite arm half the distance your leg travels from being picked up to being put down. Your steps should be "in beat". For example, imagine a steady hip hop beat in your head, and walk step on those parts. Shoulders back, head up, smile like you just heard something funny, eye contact, inflated ****, inflated ego... and your good to go!:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just end your life,
you obviously have no initiative.

success is success, if you are successful in something you can definitely find a way to be successful in another.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper, please stop making troll threads.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DAMN, dude You are the most pathetic dude I have ever heard on this forum. Video's of people with confident posture. :crackup:
You have got to be kiddin me.

Ok Ok... I'll calm down.

Why do you need video's? Why don't you just watch the most popular guys (and/or the guys with the hottest chicks)? I know you know who they are. Are you affraid of looking at em or something?
Well just do that and take that posture.
And also slow the **** down on your movement. You'll be more comfortable and able to 'let it flow naturally'.
Also know that it's gonna feel uncomfortable, especially if you're a loser/nerd or whatsoever.

Jesus Christ, video's for confident posture, I still can't believe it.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Viper, please stop making troll threads.
LikRetsam please stop trolling my topic.
If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop it! STOP IT! Just STAND UP STRAIGHT. And if you can't figure out how, do it while looking in the mirror! Any idiot can stand up straight!

Status
Not open for further replies.