You guys say EC, then approach, but what if girl is shy and looks away quickly?

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny, most of the people here preach taht DJ's should have good EC with a girl, smile and appraoch...which works greatly.

But what if this situaation: You're looking at this girl, and she looks in your eyes and quickly looks away OR you and her have good quick EC by she keeps it for 1 sec and looks away. Then she'll be around you playing with her hair perhaps. This happens cause she's the shy/intimidated type.

And she plays the aloof game, what then?

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand your question?

Even in your example you still say you had eye contact. But if it's a quick eye contact you can generally tell by their facial expression if they want you to approach them.

leeman67

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of know where he is coming from. I have a woman at work that gives me mixed signals.

Sometimes she will give me EC and smile. sometimes just looks and stares. other times she will look away real fast. Like just today. I was coming out of the mens room and she was walking in front of me. she caught me out of the corner of her eye and looked back at me.

I said Hi to her like I normally do and she turned away real fast. I havent made any moves on her because I have been told she is married. (she does have a ring to support this).

My biggest issue is what gives? I would just like to know for future reference if I ever come across a woman that is single. What do you guys think?

ErnestC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 007~JC
Just approach. You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

007 ~ JC :cool:
Just like what he said "nothing to lose and everything to gain." That counts as bad and good. If you get dissed, you find out that shes not interested, one less thing to think of. If shes interested then you can work your way.

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what if, what if, what if. c'mon man, just do it.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pAI/mAI, man. Wicked cool!

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like others have said, you have to move forward regardless. This happens to me all the time. One minute I'm getting good EC and maybe even a smile and the next it's like they seem to avoid me (or pretend to because they'll always want me to "see" them) or they look away. I think it's because they like you and want you to approach, but how are you going to find out if you don't take action? Concentrating on signals has left me home alone with my right hand to keep me company.

Just approach man, I'm in agony over mixed signals because a lot of women can't handle any sort of initiation when it comes to guys they like. The most aggressive ones are usually the ones you don't want anyway.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ErnestC
Just like what he said "nothing to lose and everything to gain." That counts as bad and good. If you get dissed, you find out that shes not interested, one less thing to think of. If shes interested then you can work your way.
Can U give us some examples.. plz

ITs like... IM afraid of skydiving... u say.. JUST DO IT.. nothing to it...

Theres something missing you know...
1. Safe pilot
2. Good Instructor
3. Good Gear
4. Safety precautions
5. Parachuting guidelines
6. Safe trip back to airport

This is why we need pook's

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Getting turned down by a woman isn't going to potentially threaten your life. Bad analogy.