you guys over analyze the texting sh1t

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
recently hung out with a girl. she usually takes hours to get back to me over text. last time she came over, she bought like 5 different gifts for me to put around the house.

if the girl likes you she will hang out with you, if she doesn't, forget her.

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily, some girls will like you but will play hard to get, to feed their ego.
That's where the analysing stems from.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so rare now, in my experience.
Not in the southeast United States lol. Some weird holdhover from the southern belle mentality of old (except they'll **** you first and then try to turn you into a suitor lol). Girls think marriage in high school; by early 20's all they're friends are getting married/engaged and they're very much husband hunting (once they find one is when they'll cheat with alphas).

Colombian girls, from my smallish sample size, are the worst. Very flaky, but in person they'll be all over you.

Additionally, being an exceptionally good looking guy means no girl sees you as 'just' a ****. The ego stakes are higher--just like a DJ would have a very hard time keeping a hard 9/10 (as in one of the most beautiful girls you'll ever meet in your life, I.e. super rare) as just a plate. I'd guess that guys who are exceptionally wealthy run into the same issues.

The game is different for everyone.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best advise i got was this: If a chick is glued with her phone when you see her around and takes years to reply in a single text, i have bad news for you buddy.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Southern California girls were much more straightforward; didn't experience a single game or **** test while I lived out there. Granted that was at an expensive private college where most of the students came from 2 parent households, there was 3:1 girl to guy ratio, and all of the girls were beautiful. The environment didn't permit much leeway for female ego-satisfaction.

So it depends. If a girl is the clubbing type, she's not playing hard to get, she's not being hot/cold; she's just with other guys and is using you for if you come up with an awesome invitation. If a girl is a social media queen, she's not playing hard to get, she's not being hot/cold; she's just with other guys and using you for attention. The only girls I give a pass to and'll pursue a little bit are the ones that are shy and socially awkward--they're the ones that'll be overthinking texts and trying not to appear anxious. Some girls are genuinely busy and go on long hiatuses from the SMP.

But you should always assume a girl is getting it from somewhere else. Default to soft next--but I'll throw in some invites here and there. Sometimes they'll show up eventually and be genuinely high interest. When I had a hard next policy for girls who didn't show immediate high interest I ended up with a lot of Cluster B's. The key, I think, is just not to invest your thoughts, energy, or emotions into girls who are giving you nothing in return. But a simple invite text here and there? The girls will eventually sort themselves out and, if your ego isn't in the equation, you should be able to tell where you stand.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
It's all about actions.

If she wants to get with you, she'll make it easy. If not, she'll make it harder...and that's when you drop her ass and move on.

Case closed. Simple, right?