you guys gotta help me out

hustler69

Don Juan
Reaction score
what up people, im from upstate new york about an hour and a half from NYC. I used to live in Queens in Whitestone but moved up here when i was like 10. (don't know why we ever did that) im 19 turning 20 in august. so my real problem is that im bored as **** up here. im like in the country, all my friends work and basically dont do anything on fridays or saturdays. (occasional Party or bar)
I havent had a girl in like 2 years and thats because in the last year i maybe went out 15 times to bars and ****. I had my occasional hook up an **** but nothin serious. I wanna go back and live in Queens but I dont know anyone there anymore, but there is just way more **** to do down there. The people are way more outgoing and talkative not shy at all like the weirdos up here.I visit there a couple of times a year to visit my family, and there are so many girls just all over the place it makes upstate look like hell. in my town there are about 4 college bars in the whole town unless you wanna drive 40 mins. down there its like limitless. I just feel that im not living life to the fullest, not because i dont want to but because no one else i know wants to do anything what am i going to go out on fridays and saturdays by myself, thats boring and I would feel like a loser. When i was in highschool i had **** to do all the time now its like nothing. i went to a community college up here and that sucked now im thinkin about going to QueensBourough College just to get in to city life wheres there is people around all the time an ****. Its not depression its bordum thats getting to me. So im askin you guys what you think the best thing to do is, what would some of you do if you were in my position.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
hey whats up bro.....I totally understand your frustration...man it sucks....

Well lets look at your advantages and disadvantages.....

Disadvantages are...you have no friends, you have no girl, you have nothing to do.

Advantages are....you are free to meet new people, you are free to have a lot of women in your life, you can do whatever you want to do.

The thing is buddy, that even though you lack a companion now, and you are by yourself, it wont remain that way.

Keep and maintain a positive attitude, this will naturally attract people to you.

How about you go out to the clubs, and meet new women....just focus the entire time on talking with women, pulling them to the dance floor, etc.

What will happen, that even though you came in alone(and no one will notice this anyway), within five minutes, you will have become the life of the party....and leave with a whole new bunch of friends......and guess what, something to do next weekend, with some new people as well!

Hey bro, you got it! Your advantages defiantly out weigh your disadvantages right now, so go knock em dead!

Reaction score
Ok kid, give me your address, I'll ship you a few hors from Wisconsin!

MOVE , if you have the money - but don't move because of girls - move for a purpose in life!!

GrimPhallic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did the same thing you did, but recently. I went to THE Ohio State University in Columbus, OH. After I graduated I stayed for a while, but then moved up to Delaware, OH (about 30 minutes from Columbus). I made the choice to get away and start over... I still drive down to Columbus all the time... I dont see what the big deal is about the 40 minute drive for you unless you just dont like to drive. Also I just stay with friends in Columbus on the weekends. I dunno... I like my girlfriends (longterm relationship types) to live away from the main city because they are less likely to be lying cheating slvts. My own oppinion though. But for partying and sh!t h3ll the drive doesnt bother me at all. I would stick it out and just stay with friends on the weekend. But you shouldnt do what I would do, you should do what you would do...

Sugarfoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to live in NY: first in Kingston, then to Manhattan, now I'm settled here in Cali.

Where are you? New Paltz has some pretty good spots for someone as young as you (Joe's, etc.). There are plenty of b*tches in these clubs wanting to express their sluttiness. Next year you'll be able to hit up Front Street on the waterfront.

There's tail to be had everywhere.

TOOTLES™

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to QueensBourough College if thats what you wanna do, get into a new circle. If your bored now you want to change it now, don't just wait and hope it will change because it might not. But don't just move away because you think it may solve everything also, because that may not happen either, try and do something where you are at now, make the best out of your current situation.

In september, im moving by myself 100 miles away for university. I've decided I want to do something myself for once, a chance to do something off my own back for once. Also I've got into a routine at the moment and I don't want routine, this way I can do pretty much all I want, meet new people, which is always a good thing. Don't get me wrong I like what i've got at the moment, moving away will give me more options though.