You guys are gonna kill me

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get back with my ex wife who says she loves me and wants another baby.This is a very long story but boils down to her telling me she loves me but, she just really wants to call me when she needs help. Somehow she messed up with her friends who want nothing to do with her and then she came running back to me. I was just getting ready to move on and then bam. She basically used me with I asked her was she just using me and she said no I love you blah blah blah. She said I really love you I told her just to spit whatever she had to say out. Now she has new friends who are gonna give her a ride until they get tired. I wanted to try and work it out for the last time because I felt like a failure. I feel like my life has gone downhill since meeting her and want to get back on track. She tries to make me look insane which I might be to everyone. I'm tired of it she's 22 years old I'm 25 my life is to short to play these puss.y ass games. I asked her why did she need a car for 700 bucks if we were together.She never answered her mom called me the n word and she didn't defend. I'm through I will never do this ever again and I can walk away saying I last the battle but I will lose the war. Sorry guys for not following your advice.

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk is cheap son. You really want to know if someone loves you? Pretend they are mute or you are deaf. If you take away all those pretty words and still feel like someone cares about you and has your back, then it's the real deal.

Unfortunately as you have discovered for yourself, this is a rare deal. It's far too easy for people to give lip service and others to take it at face value. I won't generalize too much here because I hate dogmas and limiting beliefs, but overall this is something you really have to watch with women.

While there is no shortage of dishonest people of both sexes, men seem to have a more inherent understanding of one's word being bond. Women will just spout whatever they are feeling, or directly try to manipulate someone with speech. Make no mistake either, they are far better at this manipulation than most of us, so it's smart to take ANYTHING said by a woman with a humongous pinch of salt.

Don't beat yourself up too much - you learned for next time to pay attention to what is done, not said. Now that you know to trust the advice taken here I will push the envelope further:

DO NOT GET IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP FOR AT LEAST A FEW YEARS!

Enjoy this window of time/opportunity you have now. At no other time in your life will you have such unfettered access to poon in it's prime. Shack up with someone now and you will just end up with regrets later on. This is not the time to be "serious" with anyone. Juggle a bit - get a few plates going just to see if you even dig that. Explore, find out what turns you on, what doesn't.

From age 20-30 is your sketch pad of relationships. You should be learning the ins and outs, and how to manage yourself and females but nothing serious. Few people are more unfulfilled and dead inside than serial monogamists. You should really enjoy being your own man for a while - this phase is more fleeting than you realize!

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
22??? dude that chick has at least 10 years before she "might" be mature enough for a relationship, don't even bother man! Sure take her back, but don't give her ****, and while you at it get a little something on the side..

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep coming back lol. That's all I can say at this point. It will eventually sink in what we are saying. It obviously hasn't yet.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Keep coming back lol. That's all I can say at this point. It will eventually sink in what we are saying. It obviously hasn't yet.
I love you guys nah but seriously talk is cheap. I'm getting ready to go my heart hurts. I have a feeling this is the last time, I told her once I leave theres no more, us. I have a bad feeling for her future but it's not my future so I'm just gonna let it go.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
There's enough drama in this thread to launch a soap opera.

Give it a rest, man. You made your bed, now lie in it. Don't apologize to us...we don't care.

You've been shown the door...if you choose not to walk through it, it's your own arse. No one is going to drag you kicking and screaming.

You sound like an addict who claims to want to quit, but really all he wants is someone to give him a hug and tell him it's OK for him to be a victim.

Nothing on this forum is gonna help you through this crap. You need to decide whether you want to be a victim of all this crap you're going through or a survivor...and then act accordingly. SoSuave isn't here to emotionally support people who refuse to take steps to make better lives for themselves.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't this the really fat white or hispanic girl you were married to?

Trust me, if it is who I think I remember it is, just move on, forget about her, and be happy you are no longer together. You can DO SO MUCH better.

DropZone3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like my life has gone downhill since meeting her....
Life is short, and you don't need people to bring you down. Just move on and don't listen to what she is saying just look at her actions.

This quote says it all:
You really want to know if someone loves you? Pretend they are mute or you are deaf. If you take away all those pretty words and still feel like someone cares about you and has your back, then it's the real deal.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
with all these years on sosuave, people are still a glutton for punishment?

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I just told her I ask her do she want's me to go to my mom house she says not yet. Everything good that happened to her was because of me she wouldn't even get tax money back this year if we didn't have sex. I'm through I look at actions and words and say fvck it, **** you too. I was way too good to be treated this badly and what not. I'm not gonna cry or apologize anymore I'm through. P.S I took her grocery shopping because her friend didn't want to do it.

The Assistant

Banned
Reaction score
So let's recap...I don't even know this guy, but he already is clearly just a trashy AFC CHUMP (and just like my thread I posted about the "sosuave phenomenon that no one notices", he doesn't listen to obviously good sound advice, because he is a pvssy).

It's ok dude, you are a pvssy and you don't want to change - if that's the case, then everyone on here should know to just never reply to your threads.

By the way, you are 25, and you already have a son:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=179800

with what everyone in the below thread described is a fat ugly woman:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=176836

Go on and live your trashy life, no advice coming from me....just wanted to call you out for being such a chump, that's all :)

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ has anyone ever told you that you need a promotion from assistant to ****ing dean of hard knocks? Way to tell it like it is.

Someone (warrior74 I believe) bumped an old thread this guy posted about his wife wanting money. Point is he brings it on himself and continues to gloss over good information in order to pursue his life of **** and misery.

To echo Assistant's post...you bring it on yourself. You are a chump with no backbone and no hopes of changing, even at the ripe young age of 25. Get your **** together and stop posting until you actually do something constructive with your life.

The Assistant

Banned
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
^^ has anyone ever told you that you need a promotion from assistant to ****ing dean of hard knocks? Way to tell it like it is.

Someone (warrior74 I believe) bumped an old thread this guy posted about his wife wanting money. Point is he brings it on himself and continues to gloss over good information in order to pursue his life of **** and misery.

To echo Assistant's post...you bring it on yourself. You are a chump with no backbone and no hopes of changing, even at the ripe young age of 25. Get your **** together and stop posting until you actually do something constructive with your life.

Notice the first sentence of this guy's thread - "I get back with my ex wife who says she loves me and wants another baby"

Case is closed on this guy being a pure trash of a man...he is even below a chump. His fat baby making 22 year old wh0re is even lower of a human being than he is (but it's his fault for letting her drag him down with her).

It boggles to mind why ANY guy, even a pvssified chump, would get back together with a fat ugly ex wife who is a total bytch, and to get back together for basically the purpose of knocking her up again........I didn't know this kind of idiocy even existed. This guy is 10 times worse than the pregnant bytch that I argued with on facebook last night from my other thread LOL

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No self respect. OP, I assume you grew up without a father?

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to believe in the best of this person. I was use to seeing her as someone kind. I guess I was wrong on that count. I have so many stories of my life being messed up including quitting college to watch after our son when we went to jail for doing something so stupid. Yeah I did bring all of this on myself. I have no more faith anybody but you guys were right the first time.

The Assistant

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking on sosuave terms, Chosen1 has been killed (as he predicted in his thread title)......hopefully this means he will rest his username in peace, and stop wasting everyone's time.

Warrior74 - most guys who were raised by single moms are the same old broken record......except some of them have a crack or 2, but others are broken into 10000 pieces (aka their manliness is non-existant and they are just a straight up trashy b1tch when it comes to dealing with women)

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Assistant said:
Speaking on sosuave terms, Chosen1 has been killed (as he predicted in his thread title)......hopefully this means he will rest his username in peace, and stop wasting everyone's time.

Warrior74 - most guys who were raised by single moms are the same old broken record......except some of them have a crack or 2, but others are broken into 10000 pieces (aka their manliness is non-existant and they are just a straight up trashy b1tch when it comes to dealing with women)
I feel broken I will stop wasting peoples time. I feel like I could have been so much better then It was. I wasted so much of my time. This isn't really about her so much as it is about me. Me fvcking everything up. Theres no way to erase how I feel or felt but I can start anew and actually do someting postive.

The Assistant

Banned
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
I wanted to believe in the best of this person. I was use to seeing her as someone kind. I guess I was wrong on that count. I have so many stories of my life being messed up including quitting college to watch after our son when we went to jail for doing something so stupid. Yeah I did bring all of this on myself. I have no more faith anybody but you guys were right the first time.

cmon dude.....facebook says it doesn't recognize my location and I need to know what her pet's name is......if you are going to have everyone on sosuave log into this bytch's facebook, then you gotta provide all the info, not just some of it......cmon dude

The Assistant

Banned
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
I feel broken I will stop wasting peoples time. I feel like I could have been so much better then It was. I wasted so much of my time. This isn't really about her so much as it is about me. Me fvcking everything up. Theres no way to erase how I feel or felt but I can start anew and actually do someting postive.

first thing you do, is you don't knock her up again. Next thing you do is you dump her forever.........who cares that she says she loves you? She's fat, ugly, and a bytch........even if she did love you, you don't love her, you just don't know any better.

I feel bad for you, that's why I actually just gave you 2 lines of advice......I could type you a whole page of advice, but knowing that you aren't going to follow it, I just can't bring myself to waste my own time doing it.........hopefully you see the obvious, and do the right thing for yourself, because NOW is the time for you to be selfish.......SELFISH IS A GOOD THING, NO MATTER WHAT THE SINGLE MOM THAT RAISED YOU TOLD YOU AS A CHILD

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't get strong by complaining how you are weak. You get strong by trying. Over and over again until you build up yourself to be able to lift that weight. Right now, you like those fat people on the biggest loser crying because they have to do push ups for the first time. Crying because someone is pushing them and its not easy. It's NOT EASY! Nothing in life worth having is. If you want your self respect and manhood, you have to fight for it. You have to make a decision and stick to it. Nobody here will stop living if you give up. Nobody you know will even know if you give up. Giving up is easy. Fighting to be the man you want to be is hard.

Every day you should be moving in a direction that makes you proud to look in the mirror.

Take care of your kid, get visitation rights if you don't have them already and then stop talking to this woman. Hit the gym, dress to impress. It will make you feel better. Get your financial house in order, get your living situation in order, make spending time with your son a priority. Once you do all of this you can hold your head high knowing you are doing what's right for you. Now go. No more whiny posts. Either do it or die, but don't tell us another word about how you feel. Tell us what you DID.