You Guys Are All Confused

haishashourisha

Reaction score
Okay, I see these posts like.. whats wrong with this txt? etc.

Come on guys, who gives a **** about when anybody calls, or what they txted. It has nothing to do with getting laid.

Let me tell you guys something, the guys that get laid, are simply the guys that are around the girl the most, thus more chance to be around when they get in the mood.. or drunk.

Seriously, forget about the friend zone, jump into it as fast as possible. Be her friend, be NICE, therefore your around her the most.

The guys complaining about being about not getting sex in the friend zone, are .. fat or.. ugly.

If you look good, and are a friend, your gonna get sex, your gonna hook up, simply because your hanging around her the most, therefore more chances to hook up.

Sure she may fantasize about some guy she's never even met, but your gonna have sex with her. Not the guy she's never even talked to.

Honestly, all this bull**** pickup stuff was created for one reason only.. to MAKE MONEY from virgins. Nothing else.

Reaction score
haishashourisha said:
Okay, I see these posts like.. whats wrong with this txt? etc.

Come on guys, who gives a **** about when anybody calls, or what they txted. It has nothing to do with getting laid.

Let me tell you guys something, the guys that get laid, are simply the guys that are around the girl the most, thus more chance to be around when they get in the mood.. or drunk.

Seriously, forget about the friend zone, jump into it as fast as possible. Be her friend, be NICE, therefore your around her the most.

The guys complaining about being about not getting sex in the friend zone, are .. fat or.. ugly.

If you look good, and are a friend, your gonna get sex, your gonna hook up, simply because your hanging around her the most, therefore more chances to hook up.

Sure she may fantasize about some guy she's never even met, but your gonna have sex with her. Not the guy she's never even talked to.

Honestly, all this bull**** pickup stuff was created for one reason only.. to MAKE MONEY from virgins. Nothing else.

100% truth.

In other words, he is saying to work on your looks and appearance, and to practice dating many women, AND be laid back - thats it!!!

Count Chocola

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with you, stop making dumb threads, and go for it! Sheez, if you want her, go after her ass, don't ask if its okay.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does if you you call and text so much you appear needy.

the guys that get laid, are simply the guys that are around the girl the most, thus more chance to be around when they get in the mood.. or drunk.
No, any guy can take advantage of a drunk girl. Chumps think that by spending time with a woman they will magically like you.

Seriously, forget about the friend zone, jump into it as fast as possible. Be her friend, be NICE
No. No explanation needed (I hope.)

No, they're not. There's more than just sex at stake. There's a HUGE difference between good sex which the woman enjoys and wants more of, and boring nice guy sex out of expectation or obligation.

simply because your hanging around her the most, therefore more chances to hook up.
Not if she doesn't find you attractive.

But this "bull**** pickup stuff" works - so long as the men are also willing to go out into the field and actually use it with women. And yes, it is also designed to make money, which it does.

Last edited:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haishashourisha said:

If you act like a man yes. If you act like a dweeb, the opposite happens and you become her girlfriend.

Yes all this seduction stuff was created to make money.

Even SoSuave.net is owned by Global Marketing and makes money through affiliates and advertisements. Makes money off the members.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
100% right but the whole thing needs a lot of detail

Obviously everything has to be taken with a grain of salt and knowledge of the bible.

But what he's really saying is that if she is actually attracted to you, and you and you do spend time with her (Which she will if she is attracted to you) you will get sex, and the more she is attracted to you the more AFC sh!t you can get away with.

But then again what he's also saying is we need looks and appearance which not every guy has therefore a lot of skills with game would help.

I've always been a fan of the idea that women will decide on you very quickly, so most of the time this stuff really won't help, but then all that bullsh!t has helped me a lot with women so i'm just sticking to what i see

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haishashourisha said:

Maxtro begs to differ. I'm not fat or ugly. I have spent a lot of time with girls that I was friends with. Did I fuck any of them? Nope!

haishashourisha

Reaction score
What I say is correct, I'm just leaving out one detail, you have to still have show your sexual intrest.

I just took that you guys would already know that, unless your eating to much tofu.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Maxtro begs to differ. I'm not fat or ugly. I have spent a lot of time with girls that I was friends with. Did I fuck any of them? Nope!
you probly never made a move.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is way off. If you are hanging around girls a lot then Duh they want to fvck you. They wouldn't be hanging around you otherwise unless you are their LJBFs guy, then you are never getting sex with them.

The problem is a lot of guys don't have social circles with girls and for lots of reasons besides their looks. But if you have to have hang around girls a lot and wait till they ocassionally throw you sex, then you don't have much game or looks.

It's also bad advice to say be friends with girls to have sex with them that's a a bad trap to fall into. It's also oversimplifying the process. You're not going to be the only guy hanging around in your group wanting to have sex with the girls. tehy're probably going to try to c0ck block you behind your back. So social circles aren't perfect either. And better plays are going to working from the outside also to get at the girls too. They just didn't have to befriend the girls and hang around them a long time to hook up with them.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't know why there is so much agreement in this thread.

If you are a spineless chump, you will fail. Especially if you are a spineless chump and do what the OP said.

You don't want to be friends with the women, you want to be her lover. You don't hang around hoping that she will start to like you because she is around you.

But yes, AFCs do get laid sometimes. They end up in relationships and marriages, too.

BUT - there is a difference between an AFC "getting laid" and a proper man who has a woman wanting him to rip her clothes off and screw her. The AFC who eventually has a women settle for him will be the b!tch in the relationship and will not get what he wants. His quality of life will not be nearly as good as that of a proper man.

There is a HUGE difference between settling for the mediocrity of what the average man gets in relationships, and going out and being better than the rest.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haishashourisha said:
What I say is correct, I'm just leaving out one detail, you have to still have show your sexual intrest.

I just took that you guys would already know that, unless your eating to much tofu.
muhuwahaha said:
you probly never made a move.
That one little detail is the most important. On this board you cannot assume anything is common knowledge.

And yes, I never made a move.

In on the verge of joining a social circle that girls are in, but I'm so scared of getting placed in the friendzone I'm keeping myself an outsider. One thing though is that I "know" the girls have no interest in me.

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is plenty of validity in the stuff you're saying but on the same token too, it doesn't really sound like you've ever had any issues with women to begin with.

You're like a person who has always been good at sports telling someone that's not to just stop sucking. This has never been a place of weakness for you and for you to just bark out these commands does alleviate your frustrations, but doesn't really help other guys out.

Advice like "be cool, be confident", or you're saying just "be good looking", not everyone has those traits. So if you're born ugly, you're entirely screwed.

In anycase, I do see where you're coming from, all these routines seem a little over the top, but it does serve as a place to start for those that are inexperienced.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haishashourisha said:
Nobody is making money out Virgins that read this site as it is free. Come on, we all have been virgins at some stage in our lives, and any help is gratefully received.

I am far from being a virgin, and I have learn loads from this site, and wish it had been around back in 70s, when i was virgin and hadn't a clue what the game was nor how to pick up a girl. I was greener than the cabbages on the vegetable stall. Fortunately for me I have something that women like and chase after me, so I have never really had to go out and game women. I feel really sorry for all the young guys and some of the older ones who really struggle with women and it's great that there are superb sites on the net like this one to help them.

I am glad it's here helping others keep up the great work:up: :up: :up: