you gotta smell great.. Not good.. But GReat!

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its always important to be clean as possible and to be orangized..

I know theres many people that dont have their hyigene where its suppose to be because i was there a few months ago.

we all know that you suppose to shower daily.. brush your teeth daily blah blah..

but if you had the choice to smell better would you take it?

When you shower, what kind of soap do you use? the no name brand? do u even use soap?

go to the supermarket and look for body soap, even the barsoap or the liquid type..

I tried many different brands and i finally found one. .go exerperiement.
and theres a trick for smelling like that soap through out the day,

after you shower, do u just wipe ur entire body with a towel? thats bad, because your wiping the Smell away from the soap!.. air dry urself or pat yourself while drying... just take your towel and pat your entire body lightly then wait for 2 min and you will be comeplety dry. you will smell good as new,
i dont know how many times people stress this over and over but you GOTTA wear deodorant! thats a must.. find one that smells good, usually i wear Old spice or right gurad.
if you have sweaty BBALLS, put baby power on them after, that usually stops them from sweating
and for shamppoo, dont use it everyday because its gonna make ur head itchy.. try to use a conditioner that smells good and it aint cheap!

and brushing your teeth..

make sure ur brushing hard and everywhere.. and most important brush your TOUNGE! thats where the bad breath comes from the white stuff on ur tounge.. after u brush ur teeth. use mouth wash if you would like but thats opitional for you.

and make sure your clothes are clean..

if u sweat a lil bit in your last worn shirt and u smelt it and it smelt fine.. throw it in the laundry room anyways because what happens is when you sweat in a shirt, and it drys up after.. you wont smell it but when u wear it and ur body creates heat and then sweats a little bit.. you basicly activacted the sweat germs in the shirt and its gonna smell 10x worse than before..

so make you ur clothes are clean! and hang your good clothes up,

and for the car, make sure its clean! PEOPLE dont like a messy stinky car.

ALWAYS have gum in ur car.. for those times where u wish you could brush your teeth, and have some sort of spray, i usually go with Glade Plugins and I always uses the "Tropical Mist" that stuff works good, you put it where ur vents blow out..

make sure ur seats dont smell either, shapoo them if you have too

have some sort of baterical removal soap, u know those small packages u get in the plane before they serve the meals.. where u wipe ur hands with it.. thoses are the best, keep them in ur car,
its always good for yourself to keep clean and smelling fresh everyday.. you be amazed on how good you'll feel afterwards

your shoes! SHOES! SHOES! SHOES!

you gotta keep them cleaN! seude from handmade to nike to jordans, to classics!

keep them clean, find out what kind material ur shoes are and go find a spray and a cleaner,
shoes are very important, they make u stand out

if anyone have tips please add them!

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if u stay too clean then u turn out to be GAY!! we are guys, we dont have to be really clean.. Ya girls spend hours whitening their teeth, putting on make up and stuff!! I am not saying not to be clean, just saying not to be to clean..

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol true, but i mean like its good to have hygenie.. the shower shouldnt take more than 10 min man, the drying is like 2 min... u pat urself then u walk in the room and while u walk ur dry already

and brushing ur teeth.. that **** is like easy.. just make sure u brush ur tounge because thats where the bad breath comes from..

and your shoes.. we all know that shoes are very important for our suit or whatever we're wearing.. it gives the special look, with dirty shoes.. Girls will find that a turn off,

and the clothes... WHo likes to smell? i see alot of guys who smell like 3 feet away and their breathe smells like 10 feet away.. it nasty
and finally your car.. if your the type of guy who takes his car everywhere and has alot of girls in his car.. u might wanna make ur ride really important..

i should have added that too, only to those people who uses their cars alot,
and in the winter its good to keep a blanket in ur trunk :p trust me on that

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
armani aqua da gio always gets the compliments. it's got an awesome blast radius. a friend of mine wears that cheap drugstore cologne and he wonders why he never gets you smell wicked.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know fingernails is a turn off thats why u clean ur hand alsways..

I always liked Gio or Ck

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read an article on Men's Health, way too old for me to remember, some time last year. Anyway, they asked something like 100 women to smell the different soaps / bodywashes, and to rank them from 1-10 on what kind of soap they'd like for their men to use.

Number 1?

Lever 2000 Sport

You can pay me later!!!

dikster

Don Juan
Reaction score
insanity
Women are very observant creatures. They noticed every details in our appearances. If a good percentage of them is turned of by dirty shoes, how much more dirty fingernails.

dikster

Don Juan
Reaction score
sk,

You should try "Clean" for men. Bit expensive but the scent is like "you just got out of the shower" and it lingers for a long time. Also, for evening, try Issey Miyake. The two cologne works for me. My two cents worth.

Sabu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cruise said:
I read an article on Men's Health, way too old for me to remember, some time last year. Anyway, they asked something like 100 women to smell the different soaps / bodywashes, and to rank them from 1-10 on what kind of soap they'd like for their men to use.

Number 1?

Lever 2000 Sport

You can pay me later!!!
Are you Tom Cruise?

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sabu said:
Are you Tom Cruise?
Yeah man. I'm making an $3,000 in the same time it takes me to type this...

:rockon: