Y would he let that girl do that 2 him

TheOneForce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay heres the deal. My friend Trey, has been goin with this alrite looking girl (6-7) for ten months. Then all of a sudden she decides to break up wit him. He ask why and that he deseves an answer. She says it because "Pretty people should go with pretty people and ugly people should go with ugly people". She was calling him ugly. I was like WTF, put that b!tch in her place. But instead he said "I know i'm ugly, but please work with me". I was puzzled and confused to why he would just sit thier and take that. Now that's an AFC move rite there. What should he do to his revenge, because he is still tryin to get back with her? Where the heck is his self pride.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what he needs to do is get a way hotter chick and then tell her "yeah you were right hot people need to get with hot people"

but i dont think any sane girl would actually say that for a break up line. my friend used "roses are red violets are blue, trash is dumped and so are you" but hes a guy tryin to get some laughs.

The first think i stated would be good but its unlikely that he can get a really hot chick bein an AFC. He needs to start working on himself and forget about revenge..............at least for now

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest
Founder of Ultimate HSDJ Technique

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT A CHUMP (THIS IS NOT A INSULT, UNFORTUNATLY ITS THE TRUTH).

WHAT I WOULD HAVE SAYED, IF I WAS EVER IN THAT POSITION (PROBABLY WONT HAPPEN) I WOULD HAVE SAID, "Well, i guess your right..........(pause)...............you ugly people need to stick together" Then i would have left WITHOUT looking back!!

Thats just my 5 cents!!