****y, Witty Ice Breakers, test these out.

Reaction score
Look at a girl in a night club you like until you make eye contact with her, then when you have made eye contact make a 'do you want a drink?' hand motion, tilting your hand near your mouth. She should say 'what?' even though she knows what you have suggested. Then go up to her whether it is on the dance floor or where ever she is standing and say to her 'will you buy me a drink?'

At this point she has been caught on the back foot of her expectations and she will be amused and confused and will see you as being confident and funny and not being desperate because of your approach. She will say 'no' obviously but you will have a cheeky warm smile after a few moments when she can see your not really being serious, and you can then say sorry your only joking, it is at this point you should be able to lead into conversation and ask her name where she is from etc.

Another tip I have is if the ladies toilets or 'rest rooms' as some of you call them are close to the dance floor or bar area, then after about 30 minutes you can get to say hello to every girl in the night club by simply standing not too far but also not too pervertly close to the door they have to come out of, basically where the main through root is that they have to walk past to get to the dance floor or bar.

It is here you can just simply say, good evening as they walk past. You will obviously get some cold responses, and even no responses but if you have the right look for the particular person passing and they are in the right frame of mind, they will respond warmly.

I find that they usually go tell their friends first that "a hunky guy near the rest rooms just said hello to me"

Then they return and pass you with a smile. It is then you can strike.

It really is like shooting fish in a barrel, it's a numbers game, the more bricks you throw eventually you will break a window or maybe a few of them.

I see it the same as cold calling.

Try these out guys and report back your findings.

I have found it has worked for me for many years when I am in my singleton stages.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That first one is going to work like a charm if you can keep a good theme of C&F during the conversation.

The second one, I, personally would never do, but I recommend it for anyone who has some difficulty with openers. This is a great way to get over your approach-o-phobia. Just say hi to all of em, and gauge the responses that you recieve.

-Damian

Twix

Reaction score
haha love rthe first one, used that a few times and its worked every time!:cool:

-Twix-