*****y girl

RJuan

Reaction score
There is this hot girl, she is a party girl likes to drink and smoke a lot, and likes to have sex with guys she just met, that includes me. damm f..ed up. what do you guys think bout this girl ? i just want to know.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that she's a slutty breeding ground for every STD known to man! Stay the hell away from her. She has no self respect.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RJuan said:
There is this hot girl, she is a party girl likes to drink and smoke a lot, and likes to have sex with guys she just met, that includes me. damm f..ed up. what do you guys think bout this girl ? i just want to know.
Sounds like the perfect girl to me. Where does she live?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RJuan said:
You're describing most college girls.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B*tchy girls are the greatest. PLay their little game, be a b*tch back like. Theyre used to gettin what they want. When youre willing to walk away you have control. Its one of my favorite games to play. I actually just hate girls who think their sh*t is gold.