WTF. This really confuses me.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do girls lie about having boyfriends. They say no at one point then when the time comes for you to ask them out they say they'll think about it. Behind your back she tells someone else that you're really nice, doesn't want to hurt your feelings etc. and only wants to hang out as friends. WTF! This really pisses me off. Why do they do this stuff? This isn't the first time it has happened to me.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is not a question that can be answered in a simple post. you have LOTS to learn. i recommend reading the DJ bible on this site a few times. if you prefer an easy "right out of the box" version you can also order david deangelo's "advanced dating" series. i ordered it and it certainly helped me.

Reaction score
When a girl says, "I have a b/f" and they don't this means they don't like you! It's an escuse and a hint for you to quit pursuing them.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not sexually attracted to you.

Chicks hate confrontation and saying no. They have a million excuses. They hope you will take the hint or lose interest.

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by playasupreme
she doesn't like you

Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
When a girl says, "I have a b/f" and they don't this means they don't like you! It's an escuse and a hint for you to quit pursuing them.
You guys are wrong, but not entirely.

Adrian,

Girls have a few reasons for saying they have a b/f. It sounds to me like your game is weak right now so her telling you she has a b/f is a way for her to weed you out. She'll tell you that even though she may not have a bf because she doesnt want to deal with you.

Another reason for this is if you are doing an "so so" job of attracting her but you make an advance towards her without having her buying temp high enough. This means she is not ready yet. You need to attract her more. "I have a bf" is an auto-pilot response. For example: if you walk out of McDonalds and a bum asks you for some change, you might say "I dont have any" as an auto-pilot response. It just came out of your mouth without you conciously thinking about it.

In most cases, it can be percieved as a shyt test. She is seeing if you are worth her time.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
or she really does have a bf

but most likely, since ive done this before (even given out fake names and #s) it means shes either creeped out by you, grossed out by you, isnt sexually attracted to you, or just doesnt think of you as more than friends.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Adrian
Why do girls lie about having boyfriends. They say no at one point then when the time comes for you to ask them out they say they'll think about it. Behind your back she tells someone else that you're really nice, doesn't want to hurt your feelings etc. and only wants to hang out as friends. WTF! This really pisses me off. Why do they do this stuff? This isn't the first time it has happened to me.
Chances are she's not interested. You've come across badly and she's trying to turn you down nicely. But sometimes they are just telling you so you know about it, and don't move to fast. But this seems to be happening to you a lot, maybe you only go for 10's (who are nearly always taken). If she's not interested, it's not your looks. Trust me. I am a fairly attractive guy. But in the past I've managed to make a woman go from being hot for me, to being compeltely turned off. All through my AFC actions. Then there's a friend of mine who's a 6, girls do of course judge him at first appearance, but he still got a 7 who ****ed him after only knowing him a week. It's all about your confidence and attitude.

Keep posting here, I'm sure we can help prevent this from happening with the next one. ;)