WTF just happend.

yeadude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Me and girl are watching a movie. blah kino blah used the darkside blah .... we ended up cuddling for the first time in bed. I know she didnt want to have sex so soon because her ex tried to and that was the reason they broke up. Before i could make my move she put her head a little bit on top of my shoulder, and then naturally i put my arms around her. Then things just started to get wierd. We were spooning and then she turns around and started feeling me and so i started feeling her. She started grinding on me and i started kissing her and stuff. I tried to take off her clothes but she kept insisting and after a couple of tries i just stopped because i thought i was moving too soon and she kept saying no and her action felt like she didnt want to take it off. I really had no idea that she was intrested in me which made it kinda akward for me and maybe for her. It was really unexpected... on her part prabably that we slept together. When we woke up she just got up, hug me and left. I told her that i wanted to talk to her about what happend and she just grabbed my hands and hugged me. We live in the dorm by the way. I have no idea what the hell is going on. I am so confused right now. Is this another one of their games, is this something they do to keep being mysterious. I just want to know what should i do or what just happend because i have no clue.

Reaction score
well i'm not exactly sure what you mean by "slept together" since you just stated that she wouldn't let you remove any of her clothes

but..

I think that for a first time experience w/ this girl, i wouldn't take it so seriously. At least you got cuddling and a makeout session. Your doin good in her book.

Its probably just her morality, that your confusing. It sounds like she isnt' one to sleep w/ every guy she gets with on the first night. Thats pretty understandable, i know that sometimes i'll feel the same way about a girl. It's all about her persona.

I think your in pretty good if you made it that far in one night, (with the assumption that she DOESNT usually sleep w/ people as often as some girls do). She might actually be worth the time! haha

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by yeadude
I know she didnt want to have sex so soon because her ex tried to and that was the reason they broke up.
I have had this experience many times, when the girl was not a slut and really did not want to jump into things too soon. And you know what? I RESPECT that sh!t because it shows she values her sexuality on some level. Wanna know how I ended up banging all of these idealists? I reversed the game on them completely.

Next time you are with a chick like this. Just spend the first night kissing her passionately and PULLING AWAY (<---very important) every now and then and just cuddling her and making her feel safe with you. When you do get back into it, verbalize how you don't want to move too fast, but her kisses are just too delicious. Let her feel that you are a man struggling not to give up his penis! (even if you know that you would gladly give it to her) This will show her that she is not just another lay for you and that you also value your sexuality. Eventually her resistence will crumble.

Depending on the girl you can usually get them open in the same night, the longest I have had to wait was 3 dates to tap it, using this technique. It's good to be persistant, just be smart about it.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by downfallofdisbelief
well i'm not exactly sure what you mean by "slept together" since you just stated that she wouldn't let you remove any of her clothes
Ummm...lets try the act of sleeping. As in, sleeping.

Why do you want to talk about what happened? Are you turning into a girl?