wtf is up w/ this chic

l23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go,
I met this chic like a month ago, very cute, got her number, we met up later, made out but no f-close yet. She shows interest and all by asking me 2 hang out on week ends. She has asked me 3 times so far, and cancels at the last minute. I talked to her on the phone yesterday, and she asked me if I wanted 2 chill tonight and I said OK. So she just txted me telling me that she can't anymore cuz she's in Albany dropping some1 off and sh1t like that. So that makes it the 4th time. I dont understand wats going on. If her interest levels are dropping, why does she even bother asking me 2 hang out and all that.
HELP GUYS
thanks

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time she's asked, you've been available and willing to go.

Make yourself less available. Find other things to do.

rtb227

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her you're tired of it and that you guys should make definitive plans. If she says yes, you'll get what you've wanted and finally go out with her. If she says no, you save yourself time and energy. Once you do this you'll show her you have a higher value and that might be what she wants. If she still says no, there's always other women.

x86

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not worth your time to deal with that bs.

Your better than that.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make yourself scarce and see if she starts contacting you. If she just leaves you hanging then she's lost interest.

And don't forget the 2 strikes rule.

l23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel u guys but it's not like I obsess about her or anything. I got other chix on the side and I have a good social life. I was just wondering how a chic can ask you out and cancel all the time. BTW, she sent me a txt not too long ago saying "I will take u out 2 make up 4 it, and we gonna have awesome fun"
I didnt answer. So I'm just ignoring her for the moment and keep gaming other chics

bornyesterday

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some general tips about flaky behavior:
Don't be to available. Say "no" from time to time.
Make clear that it's ok for once, but you dont accept this behavior to be repeated. You invest in her by making the appointment and if she doesnt reciprocate by not flaking, you must respond. If not your value is lowered. She feels herself to be the prize. (But don't contra-flake.)
If she continues to do it, forget about her.