WTF chick posts drama exbf bulletins on profile

MoneyManHolmes

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's this chick at work and we flirt all the time and she really seems into me and non-emo. I added her to my myspace and asked her out for tomorrow. Even today she was all flirty and saying she looks forward to it. But the last couple of nights she is posting this drama ish about how she misses her ex in the "20 question" type bulletins that girls always do. I think I'm gonna bail on her before the date and see what happens. What do you guys think? Would you go ahead and go out or no?

MoneyManHolmes

Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW I just want to get some pu$$y and say goodbye so if I can turn this emo sh** around on her and use it to my advantage, let me know how.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chics get bored, its your job to get em UN-bored. PUMP & DUMP is the best approach, stop over-thinking this.

MoneyManHolmes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I took her out on the town for a fun and quick day time date and took her home. I don't feel that much attracted to her anymore so that should make it easier. Tonight she posted a couple more of those emo things and one last one that insulted him. Ugh if I f*** her next time, which I'll try my best, Ill be sure to delete her off my list when I'm through before I become the target of her insecurity games.