Wtf 2 Do

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.O

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been doing some nice physical improvements, damn I look good.

But I never get out, im living in a small town, with no activites at all. I never get outside my room, my dear computer is my only friend, seriously.

I have nowhere to go, its sad. life,life. Im 15, so i still got to educate and ****, but the school im in, sucks. All girls in my class are ****, seriously, HB6 is the highest rating, ew.

The worst thing is that summerholidays are coming up, and I have absolutely nothing to do. I want to get off my computer, but where should i go? What the **** can I do beside hugging my computer all summer?

kthxbai

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a hobby, go on a vacation, hang out with friends, make a daytrip to a bigger city, hang out with girls in other classes, there's to much to do in this world to sit behind your computer 24/7

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hardly believe that there are towns in the world where the best looking girls are 6s... look outside your school, don't be shy

J.O

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Holland
Get a hobby, go on a vacation, hang out with friends, make a daytrip to a bigger city, hang out with girls in other classes, there's to much to do in this world to sit behind your computer 24/7
Travling to a big city... yeah... But wtf should I do, even if I get a girl, she would be living too far away, it wouldnt work out.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by J.O
Travling to a big city... yeah... But wtf should I do, even if I get a girl, she would be living too far away, it wouldnt work out.
its alot easier to have a girlfriend from another town in the summer, because school doesn't interfere.

just try to meet girls, if it works out and you meet a good one, then you figure out how to see each other. don't make excuses so you dont have to try, because you are even if you dont realize it.

get er done

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
i hardly believe that there are towns in the world where the best looking girls are 6s... look outside your school, don't be shy
you haven't answered to this one yet... and anyway, the "she would be living too far"-stuff is bullsh1t.

i've been with my girlfriend for the last year (yeah, even during school) and i've been seeing her almost everyday with no problems, even though she lives in another town. you can take the bus or even a mountain bike... every saturday afternoon, i manage to cycle to her place and then come back to my city to play basketball with my friends before going out with all of them (my friends and her) in the night...
on sundays, i often go to her place to have dinner and then i go back home in time for my work out sessions...

i strongly believe you are just making excuses with yourself...

soccermad2005

Reaction score
Originally posted by J.O
I have been doing some nice physical improvements, damn I look good.

But I never get out, im living in a small town, with no activites at all. I never get outside my room, my dear computer is my only friend, seriously.

I have nowhere to go, its sad. life,life. Im 15, so i still got to educate and ****, but the school im in, sucks. All girls in my class are ****, seriously, HB6 is the highest rating, ew.

The worst thing is that summerholidays are coming up, and I have absolutely nothing to do. I want to get off my computer, but where should i go? What the **** can I do beside hugging my computer all summer?

kthxbai

i feel your pain..... youre situation seems almost identical to my own and i know how boring your life must be right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.