wring on you

dastal

Banned
Reaction score
What the he11 does it mean when the girl behind you in class writes her name all over your arm in class? I guess it is a sign of interest level, but I have doubts.
no, what I want to know is why in earth they want to do this. What pleasure do they derive from scribbling from other people. This happens so much to me that its getting ridiculous.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dastal
What the he11 does it mean when the girl behind you in class writes her name all over your arm in class? I guess it is a sign of interest level, but I have doubts.
no, what I want to know is why in earth they want to do this. What pleasure do they derive from scribbling from other people. This happens so much to me that its getting ridiculous.
They used to do that to me. Now I don't let them anymore.

Take it with a grain of salt. They are retarded.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dastal
I don't know if you are trying to brag or you are just that clueless... Of course it means she is interested. Think of it is her marking her property...tell her that she better stop because you're out of markers so u gonna have to give her a hickey or punch her in the head...lmao. Of course there is a chance she isn't but you should approach damn near EVERY situation like she wants to have your man babies down her throat.

Even if she isn't interested, you can reciprocate with kino on her and drawing on her and CREATE ATTRACTION.

dastal

Banned
Reaction score
I know it isan interest thing, im not that thick, that wasnt the point. but thanks anyway. I wanted to know why. What makes them happy when they write this crap?
Think of it is her marking her property
Makes sense, but i want to know deep down why. I know, im rambling on something trivial, but im a stubborn bastard.
I really think I just want to see what they are thinking. Its a fruitless pursuit. I know. I just want someone else to confirm what Im thinking for some closure.
They are retarded.
haha:p

This sounds stupid.
Its late. I should sleep, but I cant.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy God... This stuff used to happen to me and I see what I could have done. I am in college now and I wish I could go back to high school for instances like this. You should tell her to quit writing on your arm and when she asks why say something along the lines of, "Cause you're a big flirt". Say it jokingly of course, but (heres the tricky part) mean it.
Believe me, you will stand out in the group of people if you don't go along with this type of stuff. Honestly I'm not putting this stuff down because its flirting in a simple form. But if she has done this before a number of times, try and take the flirting to a higher level.