Wow....

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this DJ stuff is great and may work for some people. Listen to this though guys , If I wanted to be messing around with a bunch of girls all I would have to do is start smoking pot...and continue to be preppy.

Honestly thats what the chicks like around here. I'm ready to do it. My friends know it'll work , but don't think it's worht it to get into that ....

Your thoughts?

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.....

Yeah... thats highschool.

Go smoke some weed and be cool...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only smoke if you like being high. To be honest i HATE being high. When Im high i overanalyze everything, theres 1000 thoughts in my head, i cant talk, and im lazy, and im worthless at talking to girls.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
only smoke if you like being high. To be honest i HATE being high. When Im high i overanalyze everything, theres 1000 thoughts in my head, i cant talk, and im lazy, and im worthless at talking to girls.

My feelings exactly.

oldskewlboyjay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i dont like being high either.. it completley messes you up if your trying to get in to shape lol.. Considering I love to eat when I get high the munchies for me are like.. Whoah. I could eat a whole refrigerator of food.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
Same with me...Just get drunk instead...

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you f**king retarded? If you even thought about doing drugs to get girls, you don't deserve them. HS girls don't know what they want, or if they think they do know, it's something stupid like crackheads like you. Grow up and find some worthwhile pu**y after high school.

Damn dogg...

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont smoke and I got 7 #s tonight at a hs dance. Made out witth 6 of them... 2 at the same time. Had 3 pairs tits in my hands (I moved/removed shirts). I dont smoke pot.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's actually pretty true.

Highschool is all about social proof, if something is considered "the ultimate cool", and you've got it, you're set.

Just like the other men put it, if you like getting high and have no moral problems with it, then smoke.

If you don't, don't.

If you want you can do a search on "WEED", there's a huge topic with extensive overviews from alot of people including one I wrote.

And uh... here it's pretty different. Weed's not exactly 'cool', the girls don't dig it (if you're around someone with a stoner rap, you get a bad rep - for those wondering bad rep is like the opposite of social proof).

I also can't talk when I'm high, I overanalyze and feel a decline in confidence -- but I do smoke every once in a while because I like comming up with ideias that I couldn't come up with sober.

But it has nothing to do with girls.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanna be cool? Have a mind of your own instead of asking others what to do.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Limitless
All of this DJ stuff is great and may work for some people. Listen to this though guys , If I wanted to be messing around with a bunch of girls all I would have to do is start smoking pot...and continue to be preppy.

Honestly thats what the chicks like around here. I'm ready to do it. My friends know it'll work , but don't think it's worht it to get into that ....

Your thoughts?
wow, i think we have a winner for most useless post ever

What does this have to do with being a dj? This has nothing to do with bettering your game.

if your friends think this will work, then your friends are morons. doing drugs changes nothing about getting girls, it just means you can make friends with all the stoner chicks who will probably just hit you up for cash and weed later on.

trust me on this man, its not worth it. I've known girls like this and their just losers looking for the next high, they don't give a sh!t about you or your feelings.