Wow! Just Wow...I'm Shocked...What Is The World Of Afc's Becomming?

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just watching the Maury show before on tv, and for anyone who dosen't know, its like Jerry Springer, just more tame. So anyway they had a wife who cheated on the husband 8 motherf.cking times during the time she got pregnent. 8 times some loser squirted his jizz up this chubby trashy womans cun+ in a short time while married.

So the husband comes on stage. She tells him she's cheated on him with 8 guys and the baby might not be his.

At this point, this b'tch should be toast. And when I say toast, I mean ripped up in cold blood thrown down the river.

But alas. The husband is an afc beta chump to the next level.

He's told the news, he starts to cry, he says sh.t that makes me go crazy too. "Baby I love you!!!!!!" I don't even think he said how could you do this to me.

And yes he forgived her in a second. The live croud goes "awwwwwh" and this my friends is afc conditioning from society at its finest.

F,CKING A
how could you be that pathetic?

O yea and the baby was his, but anyway you look at it....8 times and he didn't dump the *****, let alone yell at her. Jesus.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, men are facing a state of emergency in this country now. Quit blaming ourselves - other than for the fact of how fugged up we let women here get. They are totally out of control now and continually bending backwards is only enabling the problem!

DOWN WITH THE MATRIARX! :box: :trouble:

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
I'm with you there! Totally pathetic!!

Cheating once is unforgivable, but cheating 8 times then humiliating him in front of a TV audience is plain cruel! Still it's hard to feel sympathy for any chumps who put up with this. They not only deserve it they encourage it!

I would be willing to bet my balls that she cheats on him again!

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Truth said:
I would be willing to bet my balls that she cheats on him again!
I forgot to mention, I was screaming that out at the tv.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlRnqqszFxk

Ok I don't know which is worse for this guy:

1) Getting married to a fat ugly b1tch

2) Acting like a b1tch and running away crying instead of handling it like a man (actually appearing on the show was a dumb move)

3) Needing a test to find out if this baby is yours which if you look at the baby it isn't a no brainer.

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate that show. The thing that bugs me the most is that no matter what, Maury always sticks up for the cheating ho.

However, nothing makes me laugh harder then one of the more outspoken b!tches is proven wrong by the dna test. She starts wailing, the guy does his endzone dance and then Maury shoos(sp?) him from the stage like the larger then life AFC that he is.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought the people on maury were acting. And if they aren't, then i find that at least 50% of what they say sounds fake...

Also, in most of the dna paternity shows, you see the women and men *****ing at each other in awful ways, when they are supposed to be a couple and there is a good chance that the child is theirs. I just don't get it. Is this what today's society has become? Or maybe that's only in America..?

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
flyinshark said:
Or maybe that's only in America..?
England basically follows americas lead. We're getting there soon.

I feel quite revolted by how a wife can treat a man. I guess it's human nature, throw a dog a bone and you'll be sure he'll eat it.

Al Pacino's charector in Godfather 2 is a good example of how traditionally men treated women. Just speaking with the older generation 50-70 you'll learn there was a definate structure and roles for every body in the familly. But nowa days we live in some sort of stupid matriarccial bull****.

You can't change the world but you sure can change yourself.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Here's a clip to demonstrate this post.

http://www.dailyslacker.com/content.php/iid/516

Is it just me or does anyone else have the urge to beat both of their heads against a wall? Poor kid! With parents like these she stands no chance of making something of herself!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, the running inside joke is that all maury is good for is giving free dna tests to anyone that will come on his show. i do believe if you buy a ticket to the audience, you get a free appearance to have a dna test done.

if you want real talk show drama tune to jerry springer, fists always fly.

wtf are you doing watching this crap anyhow?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
3) Needing a test to find out if this baby is yours which if you look at the baby it isn't a no brainer.
I thought that lol. I mean really...some people.

:crackup:

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
dude, the running inside joke is that all maury is good for is giving free dna tests to anyone that will come on his show. i do believe if you buy a ticket to the audience, you get a free appearance to have a dna test done.

if you want real talk show drama tune to jerry springer, fists always fly.

wtf are you doing watching this crap anyhow?
I think the maury show has more credability than jerry springer. Jerry springer is the equivilent of WWE credability, maybe less. Tho I agree, its more entertaining.