Wow First Kiss!

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, so alot happened tonight erm some great DJ moves some total AFC moves, OK so the day started off with me meeting up with Mel (7), an she sed i owed her a birthday kiss and she just went strauight for my lips ;) so no complaints here so we decided to go for a walk, and we just couldnt leave each other alone, tongue an everything, an i think i handled myself like an expert, i used all the kissing techniques i got from here, all the kissing on the neck, etc i've gotta say im pretty proud of myself but for some reason i didnt really feel that much of a connection with her, we just didnt even know that much about each other, we just kept making out, and i didnt really want to go out with her, i just decided to practice ;) so anyway when it came to her going home i said

"bye liz...erm mel i mean" What the Fvck did i do that for lol, i guesss im not going out with her now anyway, what a fvcking AFC, haha well i've gotta along way to go, First kiss tho, i'm getting somewhere

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
LOLL u called her Liz. Lmao.

Good job on the first kiss. Speaking of first kisses my first real making out session happened in frontn of like 8 people in 5th grade haha. Crazy, i still see the girl every now and then too.

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
5th grade huh. i still havent made out with a girl yet, but anyway, congrats man.

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh

heh ive yet to be kissed and im a sophomore but i dont really care too much about it, i mean its not really high on my lists of priorities. hmm never really crossed my mind.

i think girls wanna approach me but i might look to intimidating because i make alot of eye contact with people Lol but recently i realized i might be scaring the chikas away by not SMILING when i make eye contact *Smacks forehead*

Well i might actually go and approach alot of those women today since my schedule is free and perhaps ill find my queen that ill lay my first kiss on, because i dont want it to be crappy.

I always see women staring at me from afar and pointing at me thinking i cant see them :p

Great job man, Now you gotta get her into bed ;) though i wouldnt know much about that

peace,
ron

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are great: Kissing a girl is not on your list of priorities. If that's the case why are you at this website? I'm just having fun with you, but don't lie to yourself. Its OK to admit that you want to kiss girls.

Don't worry about your first (or last) anythings being spectacular. Just let it happen. Do you think your first kiss will be the homecoming queen or something? Just keep in mind that none of that stuff (first kiss and the such) is a big deal.

Calling her Liz isn't too AFC. Now if you called her house just to say "hey, I'm sorry I called you Liz." that would be kind of AFC, IMO.

Macking101

Don Juan
Reaction score
My first kiss was with my Ex-girlfriend, who thinks im pretty damn experienced. It wasnt ever open mouth, but she thought i was "taking it slow", that was a turn-on for her. We both used eachother for the sex, she just wanted it, and i wanted to lose my virginity. :D