WOW, Can't believe I did this...

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All my practice and reading articles on how to be a Don Juan, and I go and do THIS...

This girl I met (and thought was cute) called me for the first time after I sent her a text message.

However, I was out with other girls, so I hit the 'reject' button on my phone. She obviously knows I rejected the phone call (and knew I was at a party cuz I mentioned it in the text)

I sent her a happy new year text message the next night, but she did not respond.

Today I sent her a text message to see if she wanted to chill but she didn't write back again!

Do you think shes mad I pressed the 'reject' button!? What can I do to make this situation better!?

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CORVETTE06 said:
All my practice and reading articles on how to be a Don Juan, and I go and do THIS...

This girl I met (and thought was cute) called me for the first time after I sent her a text message.

However, I was out with other girls, so I hit the 'reject' button on my phone. She obviously knows I rejected the phone call (and knew I was at a party cuz I mentioned it in the text)

I sent her a happy new year text message the next night, but she did not respond.

Today I sent her a text message to see if she wanted to chill but she didn't write back again!

Do you think shes mad I pressed the 'reject' button!? What can I do to make this situation better!?
To make this situation better, you can only do one thing and that is - 'REJECT' THE SITUATION!:rolleyes:

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are over reacting, which is normal... for an AFC!
Be a man and start acting like a DJ; wait for her to call. You have left too much room for her to become the prize. 2 text messages in a row without her replying - desperate much? Ignore her, and if she is yours, she will come back to you.

In short, when you want a woman they do not want you, but if you do not want them, suddenly they will make time for you, and they will in turn, want you. That's the game! I think you should re-read the bible and some e-books; you seem rusty!

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CORVETTE06 said:

Call her, dont send text msg ...

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kinda cool how fast a girl's interest level goes down when you don't capitalize at the right time huh

coacj

Don Juan
Reaction score
she's playing games man, no doubt about it, this similar situation happened to me recently.

when you rejected her call she felt dissed or played her. So in order for her to feel wanted and needed she built her a defense wall by not returnig your calls only receiving them. This builds her confidence, but she'll still be insecure.

The only way you can handel the situation is by not calling or texting her. I know its hard for you to do this when you think this girl is "fine as hell", but you have to this so she knows your a man and you are not sitting around waiting fo her.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you should have called her back dude, or let her chill with you guys