Would you rather be Clark Kent or Superman?

Creed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just had a thought: Is Superman a DJ?

Superman
Always calm
Sticks to his principles
Decisive
Confident
Only fights to protect

Clark Kent
Meek
Hesitant
Nice
Doormat
Stumbles over his words

I'm basing these observations on Christopher Reeves (RIP) portrayal. No wonder Lois Lane falls in love with superman and ignores Clark lol

So has Superman got the tightest inner game or what?

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Superman represents the best in all men. Clark represents an alien view of Earth men. It is our job to shed our secret identities and to become indestructible.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they are the same man.
can't a man have many qualities that can be listed on a pro vs con list?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the writeup that was around for a while on why superman could never have sex with Lois Lane. The lasting memories of the article are of the phrase "gutted like a minnow" and the image of millions of super-sperm exiting her back like a shotgun blast.

Physicists shouldn't read comics.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll take his super powers. He's demeanor and mannerisms are great, but if I just had his super powers, I'd be THE man. Now if I were Richard Reeds, I'd probably give some women some good orgasms.

Papermoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
But...superman wears blue leggins and red latex pampers. :nervous:

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Papermoon said:
But...superman wears blue leggins and red latex pampers. :nervous:
Superman was the first superhero. Everything else is just imitation.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruce Wayne but Tony Stark is giving him a run for his money. ;)

Creed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are right penkitten. I'd like to get to the point where I'm a DJ on the outside but still a nice guy on the inside lol. Clearly these are the words of a raging afc.

They are not Pampers, I think they are actually some sort of performance enhancing dry-fit pants.

Sir I

Don Juan
Reaction score
Creed said:
I think you are right penkitten. I'd like to get to the point where I'm a DJ on the outside but still a nice guy on the inside lol. Clearly these are the words of a raging afc.

They are not Pampers, I think they are actually some sort of performance enhancing dry-fit pants.

are you saying a DJ is not a nice guy ?

I'm assuming you are puttin "nice guy" in to the same corner as a AFC ?

I am myself a DJ and a nice guy at the same time as I do not see a difference.

Superman Batman ? meh.. I would not be either one, one is to bussy saving everyone and can't enjoy life clark kent is just a guy let's life pass on him bye

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard a great take on this on one of David D's interview cds. I can't remember who the guest was, but he reminded us that Clark Kent was an ARTIFICIAL construct superman made up to hide his true masculinity. Clark Kent was never weak or meek. He went overboard in order to "blend in". "Clark Kent" only pretended to be a pvssy. He was always superman.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
I heard a great take on this on one of David D's interview cds. I can't remember who the guest was, but he reminded us that Clark Kent was an ARTIFICIAL construct superman made up to hide his true masculinity. Clark Kent was never weak or meek. He went overboard in order to "blend in". "Clark Kent" only pretended to be a pvssy. He was always superman.
i thought that too

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People seem to forget that superman is clark kent. With all his powers he hid behind clark kent. Clark was superman's protector! Clark was hiding supermans fears of being alien and unaccepted.

I'd be clark kent. Who in the end got the girl, even after lois knew the truth, she married clark, not superman!

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be a good example of role plays, when Clark is in the role of superman he has all the confidence in the world, but when he's trying to be normal that goes away.