Would you/have you had sex with a girl that your friend had previously had sex with?

ersit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprisingly, this has come up a couple times in my life. Frankly, it weirds me out. I live in a very small town and I'm friends with someone who's spent the past several years sleeping with half of the women in it. So far I've turned down three girls almost specifically because he's had sex with them in the past.

Has anyone else ever experienced this? To me, at the very least, it kills a chance of an actual relationship with the girl. If she were attractive enough, I might go for just the sex...and definitely wear a condom.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, yeah. A few times.

Just try not to think about it when you're going down on her...
;)

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, never bothered me. Worried you won't be as good as your friend? Or that you are sleeping with him by proxy, and that's a bit too gay?

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exes of friends are off limits to me.

This is a minefield. And a good way to lose friends. Don´t listen to what they say, no matter if they split up years ago or in a huge fight - just don´t do it.

It it´s not an ex but strictly a one night stand - why not.

ersit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not exes, just former hookups/**** buddies/one night stands. The thought of it just grosses me out for some reason. What I usually do is simply never ask about a girl's past - however, I still seem to find out if they've had sex with this guy. It's to the point now where I'm suspicious of every girl I meet - have they had sex with that guy?

Firepower

Don Juan
Reaction score
If either of you both conceptualize it as competition, don't do it.

If done with camaraderie - like soldiers visiting a brothel - do it and high five him later.

Picture Animal Mother, Eightball and Miss "she give you numbah-one fookkee" from Full Metal Jacket.