Would You Be Angry?

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
background info:

ive been going out with my girlfriend for 3 months. she always says how much she loves me and doesnt want anybody else...we both go to the same college

problem:

my girlfriends friend (a guy) at college needs a ride to the mall to get his girlfriend a gift for v-day. she said she is going to take him. just him and her in my girlfriends car.

question:

how should i feel about this? how would you feel? is it something to be concerned about?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Discussion...

The guy has a girlfriend who he's buying a present for - I personally wouldn't worry about it, but if you're that insecure why don't you say you needed to go to the mall anyway and invite yourself along?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you kidding me? of course not.

me personally I wouldn't care if he didn't have a GF and he was trying toh it on her. If she is going to cheat on you, she is going to cheat on you. Don't get bent out of shape about that type of crap

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

If you're that insecure maybe you should let her go for good, man.

I predict serious trust issues in your future... if THIS is bugging you.

wow

baracus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoRVeTTe6699
background info:

ive been going out with my girlfriend for 3 months. she always says how much she loves me and doesnt want anybody else...we both go to the same college

problem:

my girlfriends friend (a guy) at college needs a ride to the mall to get his girlfriend a gift for v-day. she said she is going to take him. just him and her in my girlfriends car.

question:

how should i feel about this? how would you feel? is it something to be concerned about?

You're an idiot. It's obvious ******** for
"I am telling you that we're going to the mall together, but what I really mean is that we're getting a hotel/motel room for an hour, and I'm going to let him stick it in every one of my holes. Maybe I'll even let one of his friends join in on the action so they can both bust a load on my t*ts."

Sonny SixShooter

Reaction score
Are this guy and your girlfriend close friends?? We need some more information, but if I was guessing I would say its no big deal. WATCH THIS GUY!!!! This is going to sound cold hearted but people who you think are your friends sometimes try to steal your girl. I wouldn't suspect this though, but be careful and always protect your heart.:cool:

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoRVeTTe6699
background info:

problem:

question:

LMBAO

Are you kidding me??? You're worrying over nothing, dude. I've been alone in a car with female friends who had boyfriends, and I tried nothing, and both them and their BFs trusted me. Come ON.