Would this response CREATE attraction or be rude?

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Situation:

Girl you decide to make plans with the other day but she seems to choose other plans over yours.

You play it off well, let her know you were busy and had a fun time and didn't even remember your plans to hang out INDIRECTLY maybe by an away message on IM saying "After an exciting night time to go to bed"

So anyways she gives you an IM while you have this away message on saying

GIRL: today is a better day for me i get out of work at 4 so we will see. ill ttyl

Your response and this is the response that is kind of ballsy and might be too much or is it?

You1: that's nice ;)

Would this response create attraction or be rude and turn offish?

U could always go with:

You2: well I'm busy up until 8 so we will see ttyl

So is response 1 rude and push-offish or creates attraction? Figured I see what you guys thought. I'm gonna expiriment with responses see what i get anyway but if i can make more educated risks it'd be cooler.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she already had plans before you asked her to go out and decided to keep them?

or you made plans to go out and she canceled and made other plans?

this is VERY important

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white_hype
she already had plans before you asked her to go out and decided to keep them?

or you made plans to go out and she canceled and made other plans?

this is VERY important
She told me she might not be able to hang out wednesday not sure if she has a modeling thing or whatever.

I told her bottom line: call me if you find out your plans, if I'm not busy by then great, if i am busy we ain't dying anytime soon.

She never called, she was what appeared to be at home all night hanging out with friends. From what i noticed of her away messages

So she basically chose to do other things without informing me. Basically who'd want to tell someone they are chosing to hang out with other people. I am almost definite this was the case

make sense?

Hubris

Don Juan
Reaction score
So she hung out with her buds. No big deal

Don't be rude, just answer however you want. Being burned once isn't a big deal.

Reaction score
Don't let her set the agenda! Give her another chance to hook up but after your first date take control and if she doesn't comply then she is not interested enough in you and will make you look like a chump chasing her. Don't let her do this!!

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm

this is what id do:

STOP GETTING ON AOL SO DAM MUCH

she probably thinks you have nothing else to do but chat online... dont even leave an away message... she will begin to wonder "hmm hes always on but hasnt been lately... whats he doing? another girl?" THIS IS GOOD

and when you are on when she is GET OFF or dont talk to her (you can put her on hide so you can see her online but she cant see you)

always make the date in person or on the phone... not on the fvcking internet

get her number (if you havent already)

call her, bullsh1t with her for 3 mins, say hey i got to run but lets hang out sometime this week im really busy but i have ____ and ____ open, which day is best for you? (pick anyday but fri or saturday).. then pick a time and tell her youll pick her up (or whatever)

HANG UP

id wait till sunday or later to call her and dont even ask her what she did cause you DONT REALLY CARE

its just that easy

PS- good job telling her you might be busy

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got her!

I put her in her place for her BS.

Anyways it went like this

she left that message about hanging out today

I responded by saying:

Me: I'm busy until 9 (showed her that i'd barely have anytime today)

Her: nevermind then (this is her pretending to be busy and not giving in like you are supposed to in the girl game handbook)

Me: I'm goin out for a few drinks w/ friends, ya I'd doubt we could of gotten an underager like urself in

her: I can always get in, hey gimme a call, mayyyybe i'll be in the mood

Me: No thanks, you said nevermind anyways. Maybe some other time if I'm in the mood.

(got her! her pretendin shes too busy backfired on her ass)

(so anyways took like 10 minutes for her to respond to that)

so anyways I said a few exchanges later

Me: Anyways, I can probably pen ya in for monday, if you promise to put aside your cute little games.

(she paused on this for what to say again)

then we made plans for monday

end of story

Yes and I totally agree about the AIM thing. I'm going to take myself offline for about 24-48 hours after tonight. Even though my AIM is always on away message. I see what you're saying. It still makes me look available. If im completely offline and don't answer my phone it makes her sweat. Thanks man

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
SHE JUST GAVE YOU CONTROL BACK [A DUMB MOVE ON HER PART]
SO USE THAT CONTROL. DON'T PRETEND TO GET THE MESSAGE LATE.

TELL HER FOR SURE THAT YOU CANNOT GO WITH HER NOW THAT YOU HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO. PERIOD.

DON'T TELL HER YOU WILL CALL HER LATER DON'T TELL HER ANYTHING ELSE.

LET HER SWEAT FOR AWHILE.
IF SHE LEAVES ANOTHER MESSAGE AFTER A WEEK, THEN PRETEND THAT YOU GOT THAT ONE LATE. LET HER SWEAT FOR ANOTHER WEEK. [SHE'S ALREADY SHOWN THAT SHE'S INTERESTED IN YOU IF SHE CALLED YOU BACK FIRST]

THEN FINALLY CALL HER AND SET UP THE DATE.
ALWAYS DO THINGS ON YOUR TERMS NOT HER'S

I BET SHE WILL NEVER BREAK ANOTHER DATE AGAIN

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I got her!

Originally posted by Jvesti

she left that message about hanging out today

I responded by saying:

Me: I'm busy until 9 (showed her that i'd barely have anytime today)

Her: nevermind then (this is her pretending to be busy and not giving in like you are supposed to in the girl game handbook)

Me: I'm goin out for a few drinks w/ friends, ya I'd doubt we could of gotten an underager like urself in

her: I can always get in, hey gimme a call, mayyyybe i'll be in the mood

Me: No thanks, you said nevermind anyways. Maybe some other time if I'm in the mood.

(got her! her pretendin shes too busy backfired on her ass)

(so anyways took like 10 minutes for her to respond to that)

so anyways I said a few exchanges later

Me: Anyways, I can probably pen ya in for monday, if you promise to put aside your cute little games.

(she paused on this for what to say again)

then we made plans for monday

end of story

perfect

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
those petty games are so annoying. i commend your patience employed with this broad. you did great; now that youve got control, keep it. if she gets out of line dont hesitate to brush her off your shoulders like a piece of dirty lint.

-SLB