Would this forum be considered a darknet forum?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think would be the typical response to this forum ?I think most would consider it a darknet group your thoughts?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think would be the typical response to this forum ?I think most would consider it a darknet group your thoughts?
lol hell no. Its on the open web and far from anything there....

And don't visit the dark web unless you really know what you're doing. You might end up in trouble or even worse.

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol hell no. Its on the open web and far from anything there....

And don't visit the dark web unless you really know what you're doing. You might end up in trouble or even worse.
What's the darkweb/darknet?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the darkweb/darknet?
The real sub internet which isn't indexed. About 80-95% of the internet is the dark web and the remaining 15-20 % is the open web which most people know about. But it is a very dirty place and can be very dangerous too if you enter the wrong websites.

Tbh. you do not miss much.

I seen shyte I would like have unseen and I heard very scary shyte from a buddy that worked as a NSA contractor where they were tasked to find and retrieve missing young persons / small kids that had been kidnapped etc. from their parents/family.

I don't want to tell much, but trust me pal. It is not a friendly place if you mistakenly open the wrong door, (e.g. visit the wrong website).
You could risk your life if you are really unlucky.

You should really know what you are doing and know how to protect yourself if you browse the dark web and are diving down the deep murky endless rabbit whole...

But with that said and to be fair; not all pages/websites are dangerous on the dark web, there is some really useful and "friendly" websites too. But it still requires that you really know how protect yourself because the really bad/nasty people are there too..

Last edited:

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real sub internet which isn't indexed. About 80-95% of the internet is the dark web and the remaining 15-20 % is the open web which most people know about. But it is a very dirty place and can be very dangerous too if you enter the wrong websites.

Tbh. you do not miss much.

I seen shyte I would like have unseen and I heard very scary shyte from a buddy that worked as a NSA contractor where they were tasked to find and retrieve missing young persons / small kids that had been kidnapped etc. from their parents/family.

I don't want to tell much, but trust me pal. It is not a friendly place if you mistakenly open the wrong door, (e.g. visit the wrong website).
You could risk your life if you are really unlucky.

You should really know what you are doing and know how to protect yourself if you browse the dark web and are diving down the deep murky endless rabbit whole...

But with that said and to be fair; not all pages/websites are dangerous on the dark web, there is some really useful and "friendly" websites too. But it still requires that you really know how protect yourself because the really bad/nasty people are there too..
what have you seen?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what have you seen?
Curiosity killed the cat, bro. And you don't have nine lives.

I saw some things that keep haunting my nightmares.

Like... like horrible poetry full of misspellings and typos... scary stories without an ending... not even a horrible ending... just, nothing...

Really, you don't want to go there. This sh!t will traumatise you.

I seen shyte I would like have unseen
Italian forced to watch pineapple on pizza brooklyn ny 1914.jpeg

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curiosity killed the cat, bro. And you don't have nine lives.

I saw some things that keep haunting my nightmares.

Like... like horrible poetry full of misspellings and typos... scary stories without an ending... not even a horrible ending... just, nothing...

Really, you don't want to go there. This sh!t will traumatise you.

View attachment 13244
your reason for visiting the darknet in the first place was?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what have you seen?
You don't really wanna know. But I give you hint. There is for example live sites where people (Usually homeless people, kidnapped women, men and kids) gets killed/raped tortured on live stream and the audience pays to tell and direct how the person is killed. I will stop here, I tihnk you get the idea.
Its so fvcked up, disturbed and degenerate that it give you nightmares forever.

If you are not authorized (by the webmaster) and you find one of these sites and enter it they will dox you and you might be the next on of the live show as the victim. So you been warned - (Don't search for shyte like this or browse the dark web unless you can protect yourself. As I mentioned in before in previous post).
Stuff like that and worse things I heard my buddy who worked for NSA as contractor told me... There is loads of sick, deranged things on the dark net that you are better off not knowing about.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your reason for visiting the darknet in the first place was?
Tracking someone. The rest is privileged information.

Sometimes the curiosity isn't worth it and can also end your life if you are too curious. Sometimes it is better to know when to stop and just leave it and walk on...
That sewer is not a tourist destination.

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to think of this forum is a forum of Men which consist of different beliefs.

Some wants to meet women, some wants to focus on self Improvement....some likes the entertainment aspect of it and likes to mingle with other bachelors such as himself.

IMG_8057.png