Would like some input

Incident

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been seeing this girl for the past couple of months. Nothing serious. It's usually just a quick chat and a see you later type of thing. But I decided to take things up a notch and made out with her a couple of times during the past month. Thing is, I just found out she had a bf and broke up with him recently. They had been going out for many months.

My questions are:

Is she using me as a rebound?

Did she break up with her bf because of me?

Don't you think making out with another guy other than your bf would make the girl untrustworthy? Or am I just that much better than her bf?

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well what u really should be wondering is what do you want from this girl ?

is it just someone you lust for , want to have sex with , then who cares if shes trustworthy ....

or do u want a rlt with her..... i wouldnt , cuz if she made out with you several times while she had a bf then she cant really be trusted.... but if she made out with you once while having a bf i would perhaps consider having her as a gf.....

to answer your first question .....

dont think shes using you as a rebound, but could be... dont really know u two so cant say....
she could either have broken up with her bf cuz she likes you or he could have found out and broke it up with her.....

adamjones

Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day the answers to your questions are meaningless.

Stop thinking to much....

KansasKid

Reaction score
True

Originally posted by adamjones
At the end of the day the answers to your questions are meaningless.

Stop thinking to much....
This mans exactly right bro!! Just have fun with this girl. Dont worry about the small ****. Go out meet other women, and If this girl is legit, you will find out soon enough.

"I do know one thing *****es they come they go. Saturday thrue sunday, monday. Monday thrue sunday yo. Maybe I"ll love you oneday. Maybe we will someday grow. Till then just sit yo drunk ass on that ****in runway hoe"-Eminem.

Not to the point, but a good way to live your life with women.