would it be bad if...

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your best friend went out with a girl, then broke up with her and while he's broke up you start talking with the girl, and make a move on her, only to learn that he's fallen back into the "oneitis" trap.
he's a major AFC who's friendzoned and it's over for him, so should i go for it?

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bros > hoes.

even if he is an AFC, he's your BEST friend. you can always find more girls, but never backstab a BEST friend like that. Some people may disagree with me, but I personally care more about my BEST friend than some girl.

If you've read this but still want to see this girl, it really boils down to how much value you put on this friendship. Hope this helps

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^I agree 100% with what BongDuy said

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BongDuy said:
bros > hoes.

even if he is an AFC, he's your BEST friend. you can always find more girls, but never backstab a BEST friend like that. Some people may disagree with me, but I personally care more about my BEST friend than some girl.

If you've read this but still want to see this girl, it really boils down to how much value you put on this friendship. Hope this helps
This. If you want to get your d1ck wet and lose your bestfriend over it, you could go for it.

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys, i really appreciate it.
so far, i've confronted him, and he seems ok, but i let him know that if he has any problems/ last minute decisions, then he should let me know and ill back off.
he seems cool with it, and appreciates the honesty.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Just so you know, just because he says hes okay with it doesn't mean hes actually okay with it. Idk man its your call but I wouldnt wanna lose my best friend over some chick.