Worldwide Angry Incels

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, believe me, it will only get worse.
How can we stop it? I'm asking in earnest. I mean I'm mentoring a couple of young guys and they are the exception to the rule (mid20s making 6 to 7 figures, handsome etc) I tried to mentor another young man a few years ago but he rather would smoke weed all day than look for a job, last time I checked he got his bartenders license but I lost contact with him

At the end of the day my solution to this is for men to be the best version of themselves a lot of men won't make it and historically 60% of men never got to procreate. It's going to get ugly very, very soon if guys are complaining about women's standards now. I give it 1-6 years when guys will be happy to just share a girl with 3 other men living in a one-bedroom apartment and splitting rent!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
How can we stop it? I'm asking in earnest. I mean I'm mentoring a couple of young guys and they are the exception to the rule (mid20s making 6 to 7 figures, handsome etc) I tried to mentor another young man a few years ago but he rather would smoke weed all day than look for a job, last time I checked he got his bartenders license but I lost contact with him

At the end of the day my solution to this is for men to be the best version of themselves a lot of men won't make it and historically 60% of men never got to procreate. It's going to get ugly very, very soon if guys are complaining about women's standards now. I give it 1-6 years when guys will be happy to just share a girl with 3 other men living in a one-bedroom apartment and splitting rent!
Males have to become men again. MMMA. Make Males Men Again. Do masculine things. Limit the gaming, smoke premium cigars (Nicotine increases testosterone generation in men*), be social, mixed martial arts, etc. Do what men have been doing for hundreds of thousands of years. I kid you not, the females I deal with are more driven and self-reliant than dudes these days. It's sickening.

Source - https://www.healthline.com/health/smoking/nicotine-and-testosterone

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Males have to become men again. MMMA. Make Males Men Again. Do masculine things. Limit the gaming, smoke premium cigars (Nicotine increases testosterone generation in men*), be social, mixed martial arts, etc. Do what men have been doing for hundreds of thousands of years. I kid you not, the females I deal with are more driven and self-reliant than dudes these days. It's sickening.

Source - https://www.healthline.com/health/smoking/nicotine-and-testosterone
It's flipped because that's what they were born into. The media promotes this

The cheat code is to raise your kids the way you were raised; try to shelter them from the online gayness

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Western civilization is the best thing to ever happen for men. Forcing women to have morals, i mean.

And that was mostly because of the church. As we've seen religious belief decline, we've also seen women's true nature begin to resurface

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It's flipped because that's what they were born into. The media promotes this

The cheat code is to raise your kids the way you were raised; try to shelter them from the online gayness
Dudes need to be raised to be masculine dudes. Instead, dudes are being raised (mostly by single mother's) as feminine pus. Whereas females are being raised to be strong and independent. See a problem here? I do.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Western civilization is the best thing to ever happen for men. Forcing women to have morals, i mean.

And that was mostly because of the church. As we've seen religious belief decline, we've also seen women's true nature begin to resurface
Very few females have morals. I truly believe the video below is true for most, not all, just most; the video came out 10 years ago.. lol.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@taiyuu_otoko You may find this interesting it's a reddit post in r/GenZ on why young men aren't having sex

Currently, it's only at 210 replies but here are the common reasons

1. Lack Of Money
2. Confidence issues/Lack of social skills
3. Lack of effort (on both sides)
4 Other reasons mental health, lack of experience, waiting for marriage not wanting to partake in hook up culture

IMO all the reasons are valid, and I think most of us in previous generations have dealt with one issue or the other, and from a lot of posters, they seem to have self-awareness.

However the thing i see about Gen-Z that's different from other generations is you have a lot of men who just don't wanna try and put in the work to get a woman Yes the ones that do you can tell are doing it cause they are actually doing well in the dating marekt but unfortunately a lot of men don't wanna try and this is why Incel content on social media has increased dramatically (Andrew Tate, Blackpill etc).

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@taiyuu_otoko You may find this interesting it's a reddit post in r/GenZ on why young men aren't having sex

1. Lack Of Money
4 Other reasons mental health, lack of experience, waiting for marriage not wanting to partake in hook up culture

IMO all the reasons are valid, and I think most of us in previous generations have dealt with one issue or the other, and from a lot of posters, they seem to have self-awareness.

However the thing i see about Gen-Z that's different from other generations is you have a lot of men who just don't wanna try and put in the work to get a woman Yes the ones that do you can tell are doing it cause they are actually doing well in the dating marekt but unfortunately a lot of men don't wanna try and this is why Incel content on social media has increased dramatically (Andrew Tate, Blackpill etc).
They are doing well in the dating market because women are CHOOSING them. Guys do not just default and go and look at blackpill sites. Do you think naturals, or guys who are really successful in the first place would go on those sites?

The article is suspect but it does not mention looks anywhere, which would be addressing the Elephant in the room. This would be the biggest predicator of success on dating apps like Tinder, and it is more likely guys, who after rejection upon rejection, put 2 and 2 together, see they are not good enough to attract any woman (ie yeah, even hb4s are super-entitled these days), end up quitting to save their sanity? The modern tech has provided good alternatives for guys where it's just not working out compared to decades before.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are doing well in the dating market because women are CHOOSING them. Guys do not just default and go and look at blackpill sites. Do you think naturals, or guys who are really successful in the first place would go on those sites?

The article is suspect but it does not mention looks anywhere, which would be addressing the Elephant in the room. This would be the biggest predicator of success on dating apps like Tinder, and it is more likely guys, who after rejection upon rejection, put 2 and 2 together, see they are not good enough to attract any woman (ie yeah, even hb4s are super-entitled these days), end up quitting to save their sanity? The modern tech has provided good alternatives for guys where it's just not working out compared to decades before.

1. It wasn't an article it's a Reddit post, please click the link and read it before your comment because it addresses some of your concerns
2. The Gen-Z guys I know personally are not "natural" they are regular guys who worked hard as heck to get to where they are. Not every guy getting laid in Gen-Z is a natural, but I do agree with you naturals don't go on those sites, or consume red pill content because a lot of the stuff they learned already at a young age and/or the Redpill stuff is goofy to them because a lot of it doesn't correlate/relate or happen in real life
3. The dating apps is addressed in the thread as well but I'll bite, I don't disagree with you, however, have you seen the competition on dating apps? if you are not fat, and have a great sense of style you should be automatically 10%-30% depending on where you live. Most men on dating apps have poor dress styles, are fat or underweight, have bad pics. Is OLD hard and sucks? it does no denying that, however for guys who struggle I'm always curious to see what their profile looks like because usually, they have dry bio, bad pics or a combo of both.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Another problem is there are currently very few if any gurus that these dateless guys can actually relate to.

It’s usually some natural or Chad/Tyrone or rich guy or low level celebrity or at the very least some high tier normie (HTN) that never really struggled with women to begin with.

A natural math whiz isn’t necessarily the best math tutor for a struggling student.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3. The dating apps is addressed in the thread as well but I'll bite, I don't disagree with you, however, have you seen the competition on dating apps? if you are not fat, and have a great sense of style you should be automatically 10%-30% depending on where you live. Most men on dating apps have poor dress styles, are fat or underweight, have bad pics. Is OLD hard and sucks? it does no denying that, however for guys who struggle I'm always curious to see what their profile looks like because usually, they have dry bio, bad pics or a combo of both.
OLD is Face.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This 100%!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one ‘angry incel’ I know said to me: ‘You get girls because you work out.’. I replied: ‘You can work out.’. He just gave me a dismissive look and changed the subject.
I had men say that I got women because of my eyepatch. I told them could buy an eyepatch and try it. If that was all there was to it...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1. Lack Of Money

[
I had men say that I got women because of my eyepatch. I told them could buy an eyepatch and try it. If that was all there was to it...
He’s actually working out now. I saw him recently and it looks like he lost about 15 Lbs.

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Aslong as dudes in the states are not out raising havoc like this guy in mass numbers, so far so good.

One has to wonder whether it was all staged and a Psyop though, the media has always shows cases and predicts the cultural climate for what's to come. In this case, it was relationships between the sexes.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if all the guys got in shape, got emotionally stable, learn game and become economically successful there would still be incels since women only pick the top %nters of men nowadays.

That would be like saying if every man would be a millionnaire, they could all buy a ferrari...nope cause the dealer would simply raise the price.

Add to this the fact that in the west most women are unbearable even before than talking about their size or look so most men are chasing the few decent ones.

We simply have to accept the fact that the current historical, economical and social moment created the base for this to happen.

Take away money froma relationship and most men are useless to most women, take away sex and most women are useless to most men.
If the average woman has an average salary, she has no benefit to get into a relationship with an average man..she would rather share a top dog with other women.

If the average woman is unpleasant, the average man would rather pay to play with a hottie.

Unless of course you wanna send women back to the kitchen and public shame those of them who dont get married and have kids by their late 20s.