Work Ethic In The Game

Reaction score
I have recently decided to go out everyday for at least two hours a day approaching girls. I'm into day 3 so far without any success and it's really getting me angry the thing is I know if I quit the opportunity will pass by to succeed. I think I m failing because I decided to go out alone and putting alot of pressure on myself. Anyone got any ideas how I can change my approach into a much more successful one. My goal for the week is approach 10 girls and above average looking girls. P.S. My Goal is really just to feel totally comfortable approaching without thinking about it.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be concerned with fulfilling your own personal approach goals for the day. Personal approach girls should be ones that can be accomplished by only approaching. Like one of mine recently was to approach a girl standing in line at a store, and as a result, gaming in front of people in public. Don't be outcome dependent at all. Rather, fulfill your personal approach goals and think positively. Don't take anything that happens in the field too seriously. And remember, to put yourself out there and keep trying.

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Start a journal, Don't worry about results right now. Think of the field as your training ground to get better. Also add more social circles so you have girls that you game on a regular.

have fun when your approaching. Face whatever your afraid of to do. Close hard.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are this frustrated after only 3 days what is happening to you in field? are girls just not opening, or are you getting slapped in the face, or are you just not getting phone #s or not getting laid? i agree with the first response from Decide, lose your mentality of being outcome dependant. your first goal should be to get better not to get laid. when you get better, getting laid will just happen, but not overnight. it will take you a couple of months just to get comfortable with your approaches to see what works best for you. once you figure that out, then it will take a couple of weeks after that to start seeing real results.

for your other problem i would suggest doing your practice approaches in places you wouldnt normally hang out in. it will take you out of your comfort zone. you with a little success you will start to get the menatality where you can approach any woman in any situation. it will also give you the mentality of i dont normally hang out here, so i dont care what happens cause i'm probably not going to see these people ever again.

Reaction score
I know a few girls from my social circle, I just do not want to depend on them. I think you guys are right about being outcome dependent isn't that the reason we all go out in the field? How can I change my focus on being more fun than being outcome dependent? What do you guys do to put you in this frame of mind? The thing is I feel that I give up too early in the field like if I get like rejected twice I feel like it's not worth keep going, but there is a part of me that says keep going. Thanks guys

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya thats your biggest mistake is going out alone. i hate to say it but it makes you look creepy in the approach game. i never leave my house alone unless its to school or something i need from target or wallmart or something...

Reaction score
I haven't installed that type of thinking to look at rejection as a fun experience. Do you guys believe it hurts your value if you get rejected at the bar and all the other chicks see that.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
I respectfully disagree...

Solo sarging has its own set of advantages...

I solo sarge most of the time...even in clubs...most people go to clubs with friends because they lack the confidence to go alone...
you look like a creep when your at the club alone....

best way to "solo" is go with 3 friends to the club and walk around pick up chicks by yourself but when you take a break you go back with your friends and chat it up with them for a while untill your ready to go back

BUT

when you take a break and go stand in the corner by yourself in the dark you look like a creep.

and dont say not to take a break theres always times at the club when no one is dancing from time to time