Women's Regret Time Lenght

cykeson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just want to bring up a discussion. I have had two experiences, where after i got blew off by girls, when i reconnected with them they go telling me that they actually regretted what they did. That if they can turn back time and think again, they'd do the opposite. Usually this is within the space of 6 months at least (with total NO CONTACT) or a year (with the general keeping in touch).

Obviously by then i've moved on with other chicks, hence i turned down their advances... But has this ever happen to you guys? In you guys' experience, how long did it took for your one time crush to actually regret turning you down? Are women really that flaky, from their "absolute no-no" to suddenly "sigh, if only.." after some time period?

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cykeson said:
Just want to bring up a discussion. I have had two experiences, where after i got blew off by girls, when i reconnected with them they go telling me that they actually regretted what they did. That if they can turn back time and think again, they'd do the opposite. Usually this is within the space of 6 months at least (with total NO CONTACT) or a year (with the general keeping in touch).
I think the period of regret could be sooner than that. There have been cases where girls regret rejecting you even that same day or week. Many times it has to do with the situation at the time. Some girls have a lot of social pressure they're battling. Sometimes they're blowing you off because they don't want anything to possibly change her mind about her relationship. Sometimes they try put on this image that they're unattainable but then realize they deep down wanted to accept your pursuing. In my own life, I remember approaching a few girls who after 10 seconds had to "Abruptly" go but then a week later were smiling and hinted they didn't know how to handle the situation at the time. Hell, sometimes her friends can be like "What in the world were you thinking? Seems like your type" lol.

Obviously by then i've moved on with other chicks, hence i turned down their advances... But has this ever happen to you guys? In you guys' experience, how long did it took for your one time crush to actually regret turning you down? Are women really that flaky, from their "absolute no-no" to suddenly "sigh, if only.." after some time period?
I think they deep down want you but in their minds, they don't give themselves permission to act on that. Women are flaky by nature because they're so much going on their heads and have so many "What if's". They also take things for granted with men too much...and take too long, hence their frustration but they only got themselves to blame.

I aint a woman basher, its just what we've seen.

cykeson

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie: You brought up an interesting point.
Hell, sometimes her friends can be like "What in the world were you thinking? Seems like your type" lol.
Would you say friends influence would play a part in them being flaky? In most of my cases, it usually took them about half a year or a year to turn around. But i was already gone by then. You're right man, they take too long to decide. Just curious what was going through their mind in those period.

Danger: Sadly, that may be the fact. She's surrounded with whatever alphas or presumed alpha males, but in the end when they ditch her or never make a move on her, she'll start thinking of the one who did.

I would have to say you hit it on the nail about regretting once they are passed their prime. Now, i know 30 is considered still young in this day of age, but where i come from a women's "sell by date" is 30 y/o. Beyond that, her value begins to drop drastically. So with this woman, i pursued her when she was 29. Dropped me down, then i went NC when she was 30. Reconnected with her when she's 31, and that's where she begin spewing all those regrets stuff. Really sucks man...

Blind_Fury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
In the short term.....Women regret losing your attention, first and foremost. They need to feel valued and validated. Six months later when the guy they wanted is no longer there.....they will "regret" not having picked you. It does not change that if the situation came up AGAIN....she would choose the more alpha man.

Now, for a woman to TRULY regret her disrespect towards a man that drove him away.....that man that maybe, possibly, could have made her happy.....well that often does not come until she is past her prime and thinking about how she got to where she was. Even then....many will just blame the "bad boys" for not giving her what she wanted.

So the short answer to your question is......for the most part, they may say they regret it....but dollars to donuts says she would take the same action again given a repeat scenario.

True words spoken...couldn't have said it any better...