Women who say they want a guy who challenges them intellectually

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman says she wants a guy who challenges them intellectually in a personal ad, I have kinda wondered what exactly that means to her. Somehow I don't think she means solving Ferment's Theorem together or discussing the flaws in Einsteinian physics. Is it just B.S. when she states this, or is it ******** for something else? Anyone have a clue?

scordate

Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha ask her !

"whaddya mean ? are you a member of mensa ?
or is it a easy way to get free tuition ? ;-) "

"ok we'll start with some math; if you take your phone-number and add 100 what do you get ?"

/ scordate

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
She want's ****y and funny. Verbal sparring. Ball busting. Find something in her profile and then sarcastically say that based on that it shouldn't be too hard to challenge her "intellect" She'll jump on it and the emails will start flying back and fourth.

Try and find a misspelling in her profile and bust on her about it playfully.

I have bagged more girls on the net by busting on them and giving them a hard time. They love it!

She's saying she wants a guy that will stand up to her and not be a wuss and can play around and be playful and flirty. Think little boy and girl on the playground and little boy pulls little girls pig tails and then runs - and she chases.......

gix

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Example........

Here's an OK example. Not the best but it's what I'm working at the moment. gix

ME: Nice smile :) You out of school for the summer or are you taking classes?

gix

HER: Thanks for the compliment. Yes iam still taking a summer course right know. I dont have a life!!!!!!!!!

ME: It's obvious that you don't have a life if you're online hittin on me on a nice day like this :p But I am pretty irresistable.........

HER: hahahah your were the first one to hit on me, and for your little info I am trying to work on line. thanks you

ME: Thanks you? I hope it's an english class you're taking :p Yeah, it was just a matter of time before you hit on me - I wanted to save you the trouble :p

Last edited:

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's bullshyt. Reverse psychology.

She's trying to 'trick' you into thinking she is smart. She knows guys get tired of sifting through the endless supply of airheaded women out there. She's trying to make her value rise before you even meet her. Forget what she wants anyway. What do YOU want?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its just like when a woman writes " I am looking for someone to keep up with me" - same deal

Translation: You better go out of your way to make me happy cause I am a princess and I am used to it.

Usually when a woman writes stuff like this, she ends up being a misreable b1tch with very high standerds. She is already boasting how smart she is before you even had a chance to talk to her. Be Cautious.

DJohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
It means ZERO it is just another woman who probably has no clue what she REALLY wants. The game remains the same. I am a fairly intelligent guy so all this tells me is maybe I don't have to worry about talking over her head, and maybe, just maybe she is savvy enough to the game to see whats going on, and still be turned on, these are always the best types. Trust ME!

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Such a variety of opinions. I am beginning to think that sh doesn't really know what she wants. Few women actually intimidate me intellectually, and those that do are a welcome relief from all the airheads out there.
Man, after reading so many of those stupid profiles out there they all begin to mesh into one, and are just a rehash of the same old trite c**p. again and again and again. I am begining to be bored to tears reading them, and for the most part they are probably nothing like the real person. I think they are either trying to market themselves to the men they do want, or say things to intimidate and weed out the men they don't want.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crowes22
It's bullshyt. Reverse psychology.

She's trying to 'trick' you into thinking she is smart. She knows guys get tired of sifting through the endless supply of airheaded women out there. She's trying to make her value rise before you even meet her.
Veyr true. She is just a prude and want you to think she is so smart....
Just take that as a bad sign if she stated that in her profile.

gts007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marcopolo
When a woman says she wants a guy who challenges them intellectually in a personal ad, I have kinda wondered what exactly that means to her. Somehow I don't think she means solving Ferment's Theorem together or discussing the flaws in Einsteinian physics. Is it just B.S. when she states this, or is it ******** for something else? Anyone have a clue?
in my town it's just all around BS. Women here want the guys who make me dumber everytime I listen to them talk.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just means

She doesn't want you to act like a pvssy.

She wants to be able to be **** and funny and be able to put together ideas.

Not much more than that.