Women want to see this:

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are emotional creatures therefore there can be no doubts in your presentation, any signs of doubt will cause an immediate emotion on HER part. For example, if you walk up and start acting scared and you can't strike up the convo, guess what...she is going to feel the emotion of insecurity as well, then you have two insecure people trying to get together and it will never happen. But when you walk up use the eye contact, kino, confidence, a little arrogance she will be swept off of her feet and feel the emotion of excitement and happiness.

Getting with a woman is all about maximizing your true potential.

LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN……she will give you clues. Replay them to her.

BE different - What is your value proposition, what do YOU bring to the table, be able to show it.

GUTS – talk to anyone, at anytime, anywhere!

Just some thoughts for my homies on sosuave.com

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are lucky to find a girl who loves to talk...she will talk her way into bed with you and all you have to do is nod...uh huh... ;)

Tiandan007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Conversation

Good tip Ragnar...as far as conversation what are some topics to talk about beside where she lives? etc (The usual stuff that bores them). What are some ways to act arrogant without insulting her.

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her some open ended questions such as "What do you like most about ____________? and What are your hobbies and why?

Get the convo going and then you can get all the clues you want because she will start saying things like:

I love to go skiing. Then you say Really what do you like about skiing? then she says "It's exciting to be outdoors, going fast, etc..which probably means she is a thrill seeker.

Just some thoughts....

As far as being a little arrogant. If you believe you are the God's greatest gift to women she will sense this and it will come across as the perfect mix between confidence and arrogance, which is just what you want. In fact soon I will be writing a post about creating an unshakeable confidence forever.

DJinArizona

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrMetallica
You are lucky to find a girl who loves to talk...she will talk her way into bed with you and all you have to do is nod...uh huh... ;)
Those chicks are great. I've been going out with one for a few weeks now and at the end of every night she says "I've been doing all the talking and I still know nothing about you!"

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
I'm sorry, where was the point or even the coherency in any of that?
Deep thoughts....by Jack handy :D

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have no doubts with respect to your desired outcome and listen attentively to her. That is what women want and that was my point.
:eek:

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT WOMEN REALLY WANT TO SEE:

1. A FAT WALLET

2. ATTITUDE AND THE FACT THAT YOU COULDN'T GIVE A FLYING FUKK ABOUT THEM. THIS SHOWS THEM YOU'RE A REAL MAN, AND NOT SOME SENSITIVE WUSS BAG PVSSY. (I think they refer to that as "challenge", and nice guys refer to guys like this as "jerks")

3. YOU CAN FUKK THE LIVING **** OUT OF THE THEM MULTIPLE TIMES IN ONE NIGHT.

4. (OPTIONAL - BUT DEFINITELY A PLUS) - HEIGHT, LOOKS, MUSCULARITY (NOT TOO MUCH THO), AND DEFINITION

You guys are such chodes...this is the distillation of this website into 4 simple points. Everything else is pretty much bullshyt.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean your interpretation? Your pretty ****y man, perhaps you should learn the fine art of subtlety and intelligent thought before speaking?

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kwah
You mean your interpretation? Your pretty ****y man, perhaps you should learn the fine art of subtlety and intelligent thought before speaking?
No subtlety?

No intelligent thought?

Kwah, I purposely made the post sound raw. Why? Because everything I posted is true, even if you don't want to admit it.

You are welcome to tell me that those four criteria are not basically what DJ-ism comes down to. However, I think you'd be pretty hard pressed not to.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Granted, most of them do apply, but not all apply to everyone, and each of us apply the basic tenants of Djing differently. I've always had an I dont give a **** attitude, so its easy on that part, some people arent as good at it.

Its not as simple as you say it is man, knowing what needs to be done and implementing it are very different things.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kwah
Granted, most of them do apply, but not all apply to everyone, and each of us apply the basic tenants of Djing differently. I've always had an I dont give a **** attitude, so its easy on that part, some people arent as good at it.

Its not as simple as you say it is man, knowing what needs to be done and implementing it are very different things.
True, that's where the element of practice and learning to take your lumps via rejection comes in.

It seems we're on the same page now.

Peace,
D

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, as long as we're on the same page :D