Women Using Tests

bachelor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you guys tell me some stories of when women gave you tests and how you passed them? Let me know how you overcame them...

thesnowman

Reaction score
kind of off topic but the best way to pass a **** test is to genuinely NOT react to it. If you react then you usually will fail.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "I don't usually do this" (wanting to have a one night stand but backing out because she does not want to feel slutty)

Me: "Your a virgin?"

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After walking into a restauraunt and not holding the door for her.

Her: "Hey, real men are supposed to hold the door for a woman. Didn't you know that?"
Me: "Aww princess you poor thing, lets find a place to sit so you can rest you've done A LOT of work today!!" (said in a very sarcastic tone)

OR

Me: "That door didn't used to be there! Times have really changed! (****y grin)"

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was taking a girl to a formal dance and we planned on going together, the two of us. So I made plans, reservations, etc, and I get an email a few days later from her saying she changed her mind and that she wanted us to go with her friends.

An AFC would have said, "Ok, sure, whatever you say."

However, I said, "Haha, you're such a waffler. You afraid to take me one to one? If you're friends want to come with us, they can, otherwise, I'm picking you up at 7:00. Be sure to email me your address."

Her reply was, "Wow. Well, I'm glad you're being assertive. yadda yadda yadda..."

Just be sure to relax, be unreactive, ignore them, give it back to 'em, call 'em on it, refuse to play games, refuse to tolerate manipulative behaviour. Be confident, cool, yet sometimes you'll need to be on your toes.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amante Silvestre said:
You don't "pass" tests. You punish them for it.

Every time a woman tests you, she should fall a notch down in your attraction for her. It's as simple as that. The more she tests you, the less atrractive she becomes. If she doesn't know when to stop, you blow her off completely.
So true. Manipulative behaviour and tests are on the verge of disrespect, and once you're disrespected, it's time to walk away.