Women think they are always right

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do women think they are always right.

Is it instinctive, or they feel they can push men around because they know if they don't like it, they can have sex with someone else?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably Right

Society, has taught that man has to work, and women can stay at home. Until, nowadays, where a lot of women have jobs.

Women don't have to work to get a man, while men have to have their life in order. So I guess women don't have to do much to get a man.

This makes it easy to replace men. Men usually need some kind of success in life to attract a woman.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because society has taught them that and most men are not able to put them in their place[afraid of not getting any]. It will take 20 years for the pendulum to swing back to more normal. When women can't get married and all men wear condoms[so they can't have babies]they will start to come around.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just WOMEN who always think they are right. It's PEOPLE who always think they are right.

Everyone thinks that they are acting perfectly rational at all times, even though it is clear to others that they are not.

The crazy ***** yelling at you over the phone thinks she's perfectly logical and justified.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show me a woman that always thinks she's right and I'll show you a woman that hasn't yet been properly put it in her place. This reminds me of that scene in Raging Bull when LaMotta's wife is in the nightclub arguing with Joe Pesci's character and he just yells "Why are you yelling like you're right or something?"...like it's just assumed that she should know she's wrong.

Anybody who is saying that women can replace men hasn't really thought that statement through. The most important positions in the world are held by men for a reason. It's no accident. If men were eradicated and all births were created via cloning sperm cells, the world would go to hell in a handbasket within a year. Nobody would be able to figure out what to do next. No form of law and order or government would be established, famine would prevail, and the human species would drown in a sea of incompetence, indecisiveness, and a neverending nagfest.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YT827 said:
Women can replace men easily.

MMm no I think not.

Men created almost every invention.
It was on the backs of men that society is the way it is.
You never see a women on a; Building site, in the sewers, cleaning the streets. I.e doing the core jobs that keep us all from living in shi* and creating the world we all live in.

The chair you sat in to write that cra*, built and designed by a MAN, the PC you wrote into again a MAN, the electricity.

What have women done to get us to the stage we are now in this century?

Men created society, men create, women join us for the ride, always was always is.

Every-fuc8ing-thing you see in front of you right now has been created and built by MEN, with little exception.

Women dont have to work to get MEN? Women have to work to attract the RIGHT MAN! Many men about but hardly any man she actually wants to date and FU**, hence why a small % of men are screwing the vast % of women.

The only reason why women are seen to be independent is because MEN created it that way!

Women push lower value males around but they cling onto a male with high value, because these guys are rare. Just like a perfect 10 is rare, so is a guy with higher value to women.

It's about value to her, where you are and what your about.

Here is a test for your manhood.

Take a step outside your front door, stick your finger out, turn 180degrees and point to any fuc*ing thing built or designed by a women.