Women that break rules for you vs reasonable women

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently i was thinking about what kind of woman would be the right choice for an LTR or marriage.

We all know that genuine desire is a necessity to be with a woman. Nobody should commit to a woman if that woman isn’t crazy about you or let’s say has very high interest whilst proving that repeatedly.
The problem is that such a woman usually breaks rules for you, would do all kinds of crazy stuff to be with you. She would lie to her family if needed for example.
she would have sex with you anywhere and anytime you want it even before you’re commited. Commitment wouldn’t be necessary to do these things with you.
That’s nice but at the same time, isn’t that a proof for her impulsive and emotionally driven behavior? Can such a woman be trusted? I doubt that a bit.

On the other side there are more reasonable and rational thinking women when it comes to picking a partner. I know that usually „all“ women have that freaky side and maybe she’s just not showing it because that particular woman isn’t attracted to me. But apart from that there are really women that are more rational picking the man they would commit to for different reasons.
Maybe it’s because they’re post wall and can’t afford making mistakes or they live in a strict environment. I know a few women that where really rational when picking their partner and just wanted a secure relationship with a reliable man. Some women I know did that when they where really young and not post wall.

Wouldn’t such a woman be the better more reliable partner than someone that just shows genuine burning desire ready to do anything for you?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Five minutes of alpha is better than five years of beta.

You want to be the alpha/sigma male who is the object of her burning desire.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're the adventurous type of man, you should go for the impulsive passionate woman who will follow you everywhere.

If you're the accountant type of man, you should go for the reasonable and rational thinking woman who will control your life like she controls yours.

This video will show the difference and why some people are deluding themselves to think they can be lion tamers:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that such a woman usually breaks rules for you, would do all kinds of crazy stuff to be with you. She would lie to her family if needed for example.
she would have sex with you anywhere and anytime you want it even before you’re commited. Commitment wouldn’t be necessary to do these things with you.
That’s nice but at the same time, isn’t that a proof for her impulsive and emotionally driven behavior? Can such a woman be trusted? I doubt that a bit.
If she hasn't done that before and she does it with you after at least 3 months of knowing you (meaning you spent a lot of time together, not just met a few times and texted in between for the whole 3 months) then I'd say she can be trusted. That's because she has a clean slate and breaks the rules with YOU after getting to know you. So it's highly likely she truly sees something special in you.
On the other side there are more reasonable and rational thinking women when it comes to picking a partner. I know that usually „all“ women have that freaky side and maybe she’s just not showing it because that particular woman isn’t attracted to me. But apart from that there are really women that are more rational picking the man they would commit to for different reasons.
Maybe it’s because they’re post wall and can’t afford making mistakes or they live in a strict environment. I know a few women that where really rational when picking their partner and just wanted a secure relationship with a reliable man. Some women I know did that when they where really young and not post wall.

Wouldn’t such a woman be the better more reliable partner than someone that just shows genuine burning desire ready to do anything for you?
Hell no, why would you want to be the guy a woman settles for? :rolleyes:

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she hasn't done that before and she does it with you after at least 3 months of knowing you (meaning you spent a lot of time together, not just met a few times and texted in between for the whole 3 months) then I'd say she can be trusted. That's because she has a clean slate and breaks the rules with YOU after getting to know you. So it's highly likely she truly sees something special in you.

Hell no, why would you want to be the guy a woman settles for? :rolleyes:
I agree. There's a charm to being the final experience before she settles down with some dweeb.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're the adventurous type of man, you should go for the impulsive passionate woman who will follow you everywhere.

If you're the accountant type of man, you should go for the reasonable and rational thinking woman who will control your life like she controls yours.

This video will show the difference and why some people are deluding themselves to think they can be lion tamers:
Only a man with experience understands that. Thats pretty high level. ;-) I've learned this to be true thru a lot of trial and error. But its been a great adventure!