Women staring at a guy's bulge in public.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen it before actually. These days, if a woman caught me staring at her chest, chances are I was staring for a good reason which is usually some low cut top. Women know what they're doing but the key thing is not to be embarrassed because you were staring. Own it, smile, and move on if she gets offended. Remember, women like that only get offended when a guy she isn't attracted to is staring at her. But as soon as some guy like Brad Pitt stares at them with mouth open and drool visible, she'll gladly take her top off.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love sex and women love c0ck. They always have and still do, don't let anybody fool you otherwise. They are biologically programmed to procreate and to like it and want it. I've had girls looking down there too, they are very coy about it.

qwayqway

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on a packed bus the other day, I had to stand and hold the railing right in front of this cute Asian chick. She would stare at my ****, look down at her hands, and then glance up at my face, then go back to staring at my junk. She had this look on her face that said "I know you see me staring at your junk" it started to give me a hard on. I tried to track her down getting off the bus but lost her in the crowd.