Women see my approach game

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
I\\\'ve approached a lot of women, and the response I usually get is something of \\\"Sorry, I don\\\'t give my numbers out to players.\\\" Another one said \\\"How many girls number have you asked for today?\\\" They somehow know.

Is there a way to avoid this?

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop asking for numbers.

No, seriously. Your goal isn't to collect phone numbers, it's to fvck (either a GF or lots of women, doesn't matter). Instead of chatting for 2 minutes and asking for a phone number, attract her, build rapport, and set up a "date" on the spot. A phone number is just a way to get in contact - it's totally unnecessary to seduction. Of course this is over simplified, but it's something you should look into more.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Griffin said:
I\\\'ve approached a lot of women, and the response I usually get is something of \\\"Sorry, I don\\\'t give my numbers out to players.\\\" Another one said \\\"How many girls number have you asked for today?\\\" They somehow know.

Is there a way to avoid this?
What exactly do you say? Are you coming right up and asking them for their number, what setting are you in (Bar, Club, Library)?

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your problem is that you are beng too smooth.
that is something that all players must accept.

nervous AFCS get rejected because they are a wreck around women.
smooth talking DJs get rejected because they are very suave.

your solution is to act and say AFC stuff sometimes in order to get them confused about your capacity to seduce other women.

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah im not nervous at all, usually real smooth and say the right things. but for some reason I think thats hurting me. I can just imagine these girls thinking \"im not giving this jerk my number\", but Im not a jerk about it. I get looks from girls all the time, but most of them think im a player.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop asking for numbers.

No, seriously. Your goal isn't to collect phone numbers, it's to fvck (either a GF or lots of women, doesn't matter). Instead of chatting for 2 minutes and asking for a phone number, attract her, build rapport, and set up a "date" on the spot. A phone number is just a way to get in contact - it's totally unnecessary to seduction. Of course this is over simplified, but it's something you should look into more.
Again, finally someone that subscribes to the way I play the game... # = useless

-Cod3r