women on the forum ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiMallio

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys just wondering how many women posters are there on this site.. i was just reading something in the archive and there was a post from a member called 'garp'... i didnt think there would be many ( if any) women around these parts !!

if there is why are they here ?? is it to arm themselves from the threat of DJ's or maybe its to meet a man with real balls ???? feedback guys.....

tseluca

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a female, and just recently started posting here (actually because of your post)

I stumbled upon this board because my ex boyfriend, (Yes my ex, so this stuff isn't fool proff, actuall, most of it is just foolish) used to read it all the time.

I think I will post on here to give some advice from a female perspective.

Many of the ideas on here are OK, but they are misguided. A girl can see through the fakeness.

I like the confidence sugesstions, as confidence is sexy, but fake confidence is a killer, and it will eventually come out.

I never knew a guy that could fake confidence while he is in the arms or a naked women. That is where they fold like a card house and the real AFC (as you guys call it) comes out.

Also, I noticed a lot of guys who are good at playing the game and are difficult to spot, change after you start to date, they act all confident in the start, but get all clingy and insecure after you start dating

Status
Not open for further replies.