Women just aren't interested in me

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been bad with women. I've never really had a normal dating life, other than the 1 girlfriend I've had. I've gone on dates, but they usually last 1 or 2 dates, and sex never happens. I'm told that I'm good looking and should have a girlfriend too. I started studying this stuff 2 years ago, but it really hasn't helped at all. It just frustrates me to no end to see guys get girls (including my roommate who ****s multiple girls). Girls give me their number sometimes when I ask but never respond or want to chill. I want to give up but everytime I try to I end up going out, texting girls, and trying again (but ultimately failing). I'm a failure at quitting too.

FML, I just want to die.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
First of all, if you try to fail and succeed, which of these have you done?

Anyways, realize that the number of men who have access to dating advice/ PUA material is growing every day. You should work on getting your first million or start up a business. If you've always been bad with women, fix it! Find the problem, get off your ass and handle your business. Try getting some of your friends to help you meet chicks. But be careful. Two wingmen you don't want are:

1. Those who'll f**k it up for him AND YOU.
2. Those who'll get a girl and leave you winging (or whacking) it.

Get out the house. The fact that I had a girlfriend years ago may have been a sign that I play too much Nintendo, mostly Mario and Zelda. But it never would have happened if the game wasn't turned off.

Sometimes it's all about luck.