women behavior is volatile

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 months ago, I entered a new 9 to 6 office job. I do mostly PC work and meet clients in person.

Three weeks after, I noticed strange things happening with a colleague's behavior. This female co-worker is 4 years younger than me, and she is currently engaged to a guy with whom she has two sons. I would rate her a 6.5 to 10 on the beauty scale and an 8 to 10 on the mannerism scale, and she has a beautiful voice. (This makes me realize it was the first time I was noticing someone's "voice" as an attractive trait).

What she's doing differently from her previous behavior:
- She glances at me when I'm not watching her (confirmed by a co-worker).
- When I enter her space, she shows really nervous behavior.
- She's trying to appear at her best, wearing fitted and beautiful clothes instead of comfort ones, and playing with fragrance and makeup.
- She often asks for my help on things she could do by herself. Very often.
- She uses another tone of voice and bends her neck, touching her hair when talking with me.
- She keeps prolonged eye contact. It makes me scared sometimes how she can do so.
- When I kissed her for a greeting "hello" the first time, she touched me and hugged like a friend. I've done this 4 times again, and she didn't touch me or raise her hand to hold me again (looking like she was scared or "submissive").

Given this, I haven't made any moves, given her situation. I'm still observing this woman's behavior. This makes me ask if she's just seeking validation because there is a problem in her LTR, or if she is searching for something else.
I won't ask her because I'm not interested in the first place (she's a mother of two kids after all).

This was to report what can happen in life.
How is this women behaviour, and why?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women behaviour is volatile
I know that English is not your first language, but only crazy women are volatile. Most women are mercurial.

Learn the difference between volatile and mercurial, so you can avoid the dangerous ones.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 months ago, I entered a new 9 to 6 office job. I do mostly PC work and meet clients in person.

Three weeks after, I noticed strange things happening with a colleague's behavior. This female co-worker is 4 years younger than me, and she is currently engaged to a guy with whom she has two sons. I would rate her a 6.5 to 10 on the beauty scale and an 8 to 10 on the mannerism scale, and she has a beautiful voice. (This makes me realize it was the first time I was noticing someone's "voice" as an attractive trait).

- She's trying to appear at her best, wearing fitted and beautiful clothes instead of comfort ones, and playing with fragrance and makeup.
- She uses another tone of voice and bends her neck, touching her hair when talking with me.
- She keeps prolonged eye contact. It makes me scared sometimes how she can do so.
- When I kissed her for a greeting "hello" the first time, she touched me and hugged like a friend. I've done this 4 times again, and she didn't touch me or raise her hand to hold me again (looking like she was scared or "submissive").

Given this, I haven't made any moves, given her situation. I'm still observing this woman's behavior. This makes me ask if she's just seeking validation because there is a problem in her LTR, or if she is searching for something else.
I won't ask her because I'm not interested in the first place (she's a mother of two kids after all).

Even when married, many people still want to feel attractive and receive attention and affection, even if they have no intentions for cheating. It is common, and not unique to women.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why do women act this way?

-No getting enough attention/validation from her relationship with her fiance, social media, etc .
-Her relationship isn't going well.

The majority of women do this to some extent but this girl takes it too far. Low quality. Most of them are prisoners to their emotions. Thats why you don't try to make rational sense of emotional minded creatures. Its like trying to figure out why crazy people act the way they do. Just know that they are, and don't trust them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I kissed her for a greeting "hello" the first time, she touched me and hugged like a friend. I've done this 4 times again, and she didn't touch me or raise her hand to hold me again (looking like she was scared or "submissive").
Kissed her for a hello? Lol, Italy sure is different than the US. Do that here and the Human Resources department would get involved for sure, or else they'd just straight up fire you.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have minor experience with Italian women but the ones I have encountered all seem to be very flirtatious lot of touching ,hair twirling and eye contact

I think much like the French they just enjoy it

You must also remember a woman's primary value is derived from how she appears to the world

Most women will RARELY get valued for much other than their beauty and shape so its of incredible importance to them to seek validation for it wherever possible

when they are young this isnt so much of a problem they have multiple men swooning over them and telling them how beautiful they are

AS they pass 30 and settle usually that flow starts to reduce rapidly .....younger women are now taking the spotlight and centre stage if she has settled with a man she's probably got comfortable gained some weight and her beauty has started melting

At some stage that man is going to stop being bothered about fvcking her so much , he would rather spend time at work or with his mates or oggling younger more beautiful women in strip clubs or brothels

She goes shopping to try and reinvigorate herself but suddenly all of the styles either don'f fit right or are starting to look silly

This is a lot of subtle rejection for the female psyche to cope with and women generally don't cope with rejection well as they rarely have to experience it

So this is why your co-worker is flirting with you and seeking your validation its becuase she wants to feel desired by a man again

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mercurial
Mood Swings basically?

Even when married, many people still want to feel attractive and receive attention and affection, even if they have no intentions for cheating. It is common, and not unique to women.
Correct. It would be interesting to know how you know wheter someone is crossing the line.

The majority of women do this to some extent but this girl takes it too far. Low quality. Most of them are prisoners to their emotions.
This happen to my sister LTR too. I think it's not about "low quality" but a 21st century women it's 24/7 in a "mercurial" state because of social media and the vast alternative they have.
I do think that even the ugliest women have a waiting list full of men, while the contrary it's not applicable.

Btw, you said "this girl takes it too far". What do you mean?

Kissed like friends do in Italy.
Yeah very common here! It's like tradition

So this is why your co-worker is flirting with you and seeking your validation its becuase she wants to feel desired by a man again
This I think it's the closest version of it, but I do sospect bad LTR moment for her and his boy also.

So basically are you saying that a women after a certain age, after he lose her beauty peak, will try to get validated by low quality men also?
I saw this from a women who rejected a short and fat rich men at age 30, but wanted him so crazy when she reached 35 and still alone.

And again, how a women in this scenario will let you know is crossing the border to get a new relationship for real, sex, and not validation?

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct. It would be interesting to know how you know wheter someone is crossing the line.
It’s quite clear: flirtation, touching, asking someone out, calling or texting someone.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kissed like friends do in Italy.
Yeah very common here! It's like tradition
I think it's great, but yeah not common here. It reminds me of a South Park episode where Butter pinches a girl on the butt because she's not wearing green on St. Patrick's Day. And the next scene is all these cop cars in front of the school. That sums up the US pretty well, we're very repressed in a lot of ways.

I'd like to see a tradition where females flash their boobs at you as a greeting lol. Of course, some girls will do that anyway...

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I'd like to see a tradition where females flash their boobs at you as a greeting
Bro, @The Duke should totally implement this as a house rule when he retires to Mexico. He´s gonna build a big mansion with alcohol and girls and stuff

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to see a tradition where females flash their boobs at you as a greeting lol. Of course, some girls will do that anyway...
Amsterdam Red Light District.