Women are *****es!

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guy's cope with all the hate you have for women?, and yeah they're are alot of guy's like me who feel that way.

I was sober going out for a few weeks, i got to see all the stupid **** women do to guy's .. which has just made me really ****ed off with em.

Now i'm back on the drink tonight and going out to do my thing.But it's going to be hard considering i cannot stand they're **** and the fact they think they're **** does'nt stink.

Anyway, what's the point in us a a sex to worship they're useless worthless bodies?.

rocket87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Demonicale said:
How do you guy's cope with all the hate you have for women?
Sex.

...... And, not all women are that way. I know you've heard that 324 times. So have I. But there are gems out there (seriously). You just have to find them.

It's hard because most of them are already in relationships (smart men know to keep these girls around for the long-haul.)

We often (aka always/constantly) forget this - and that's really the reason why it's so difficult so get into a solid relationship. Time is the only constant, and with time you can find quality women. They do exist. It's a numbers game, no matter what anyone says - It's a numbers game.

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't hate women.
The fact is that the situation is what it is, women have a certain brain make up and we have to learn to succeed with it.

It really is that simple.

Bitterness and resentment will get you no where, the key is to learn how to avoid being the guy that has all the horrible things done to them by women. The unfortunate thing is that I think in most cases you have to fail in order to know how to prevent failure.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not all of them man. half of them are yes but not all. there are some real nice quality girls out there... i'm with one atm.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneWolf said:
not all of them man. half of them are yes but not all. there are some real nice quality girls out there... i'm with one atm.
Ok i'll admit their maybe SOME who are'nt *****es, but it's getting to the point where like 80 - 90% of them are.

I mean when i go out i'm a real good guy, in a way as in i'm not a jackass .. but they just seem to take the piss or just treat me badly.

I HONESTLY believe they want men to be absolute ****s to them ..

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Demonicale said:
Ok i'll admit their maybe SOME who are'nt *****es, but it's getting to the point where like 80 - 90% of them are.

I mean when i go out i'm a real good guy, in a way as in i'm not a jackass .. but they just seem to take the piss or just treat me badly.

I HONESTLY believe they want men to be absolute ****s to them ..
bro i feel you, i really do. i been in that stage my whole life. i've always had this hatred toward most girls. i just look at them and give them evils cause they sh1t me. especially them real b1tches who wear skimpy clothes and act immature. i despise them. i won't lie but it's a fuking mission finding a real nice girl. dime a dozen man but it will happen one day bro. it's like finding gold... you gotta get all the rocks (b1tches) out the way and dig dig dig until you get the gold (nice girl) :p

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rocket87 said:
Nah. The good ones are just taken.

Adjust your frame.
Yeah your right there!

Maybe i've just gotta harden up and play the numbers game?, like approach every girl i see and i'm bound to find a decent girl like that ... right? ;p

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Demonicale said:
Yeah your right there!

Maybe i've just gotta harden up and play the numbers game?, like approach every girl i see and i'm bound to find a decent girl like that ... right? ;p
that's how it is man. gotta just keep hooking up with girls until you find the gold :p

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh, so much anger towards women.

If I wasn't such a nice easy going guy, I'd probably be in jail right now.

Right now I can only see women as nothing more than a spoiled 5 year old who can get everything she wants.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys should sign a petition to world war III, the old good times when there were fewer men than women allowed those men to get the best side of women.

5 yrs old kids could be the biggest pain in ass if you are their babysitter but at the same time they can entartein you with songs if you are one of the few guys with the ticket to the zoo.
There's nothing wrong with them or you,it's just that the surrounding environment create the frame.

People spit and make fun of communism but the more I read you guys here the more I realise that what is good for your wallet is not always good for your quality of life.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really hated making this thread and joing the "trolls" and everything, i just honestly wanted to know how many of you actually like women at your point in your lives.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are as many sh1tty women as there are sh1tty men in my opinion.

I've seen cool dudes with lameazz controlling girlfriends.. and i've seen cool chicks with lameazz controlling boyfriends.

And I'm not talking Alpha boyfriends, the opposite of that.. Just straight up beta dudes that use their girlfriends to buy them sh1t and take care of them. That's not alpha at all, that's more like a living at your parents' house when you're 30 mentality to me.

I usually just try not to think of this whole "women suck" mentality. Takes all the fun outta the game for me.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women, make it very hard to like them.

As streiok mentioned, they can entertain you if you bribe them.

But it's just so much work.

What's really interesting is that I've recently became friends with a lesbian and she tells me all the shit she has to go through dating women.

After having a fight with her girlfriend, she said to me in an exasperated manner, "It's like getting lectured at by a three year old."

I'm starting to believe that women have been given too much power and this society. They don't know what's good for them.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Women, make it very hard to like them.

As streiok mentioned, they can entertain you if you bribe them.

But it's just so much work.

What's really interesting is that I've recently became friends with a lesbian and she tells me all the shit she has to go through dating women.

After having a fight with her girlfriend, she said to me in an exasperated manner, "It's like getting lectured at by a three year old."

I'm starting to believe that women have been given too much power and this society. They don't know what's good for them.

I hear you there, i'm starting to see them for what they are .. inmo .. just sex objects that offer nothing else.

I wish that attitude would change, but i can't be blamed when they act the way they do.

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Demonicale said:
How do you guy's cope with all the hate you have for women?, and yeah they're are alot of guy's like me who feel that way.

I was sober going out for a few weeks, i got to see all the stupid **** women do to guy's .. which has just made me really ****ed off with em.

Now i'm back on the drink tonight and going out to do my thing.But it's going to be hard considering i cannot stand they're **** and the fact they think they're **** does'nt stink.

Anyway, what's the point in us a a sex to worship they're useless worthless bodies?.
You're seeing the bad points in the night. Focus on thinking about the girls who are in love with you and and want you more than ever.

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just the way chicks are, we as guys tend to forget that females think differently from us so what a the modern man has to do is understand the female mindset and take everything from there.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneWolf said:
i won't lie but it's a fuking mission finding a real nice girl. dime a dozen man but it will happen one day bro. it's like finding gold... you gotta get all the rocks (b1tches) out the way and dig dig dig until you get the gold (nice girl) :p
quote of the day!!!